THIRTEEN

A year later ~~

You sighed and stared over the city in the dead of night. The city looked so different than it did a year ago. The streets are cleaner, the houses look new and beautiful, and even the air smelled fresher.

You tucked away your hand scythes and wiped the blood from your cheek. A lot of things had changed during the past year, well, damn near everything had changed, except one thing.

............

"Good morning, Master Dabi," you said with a smile as he walked towards the dining room table, wearing nothing but blue PJ pants.

"Morning, ____," he said. He sat down and yawned. "What's for breakfast?"

"Strawberry crepes," you said. "And I made a strawberry syrup to go on top."

"Sounds good," he said. "And can I have some water?"

"Of course," you said.

The two of you ate breakfast in silence for the most part.

"What's on the agenda for today?" He said.

You pulled out your phone. "Absolutely nothing," you said with a smile. "So, what would you like to do?"

"Sleep," Dabi said. "I've been working way too hard lately getting this damn country in order."

You chuckled. "You deserve the rest, Master."

"You should rest too," Dabi said. "You've been just as must as me, if not more. Helping Shigaraki and keeping up with the house."

"I'll consider it," you said.

"Consider it an order," Dabi said, waving his fork at you. "You can even sleep in my bed with me."

"That is very inappropriate," you said.

"You've slept with me before." Dabi shrugged.

"Right," you muttered. "I'll think about it, then."

_____________

You stood awkwardly in front of Dabi's bed in your PJs, a black crop top, and black shorts. Dabi laid in bed and looked at you.

"You coming or not?" Dabi said as he patted the spot next to him.

"I-I think I change my mind," you stuttered.

"C'mon ____~" Dabi said.

You sighed and crawled into his bed. Dabi wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him, your back was pressed against his chest. Your cheeks burned bright red, and you hugged one of the many pillows on his bed.

"You're trembling," Dabi said huskily in your ear. "Are you nervous?"

"N-No," you stuttered.

"But, you're stuttering," Dabi said. "And blushing."

You buried your face in the pillow. Dabi sighed and tightened his grip around you.

'This is kinda... nice,' he thought.

"Are you okay?" You said meekly.

"Yeah," Dabi said.

"Am I making your arm fall asleep?" You said.

"No," he said. "Just go to sleep, little maid."

"Okay," you said.

You closed your eyes and sighed. After a while, you finally started to relax against him.

"You should sleep with me every night," Dabi said suddenly.

You tensed again. "W-What?!" You exclaimed.

Dabi laughed and nuzzled his face against your cheek. "I'm kidding!"