THREE

The first things Dabi saw once he opened his eyes were your bright, purple eyes and beautiful smile.

"Good morning, Master," you said.

"____," he said groggily. "What is it?"

"It's nearly 10 am," you said. "You should start your day now, Master."

Dabi sighed and ran his hands down his face, then he sat up. His blanket covered his legs, exposing his bare chest to you. You quickly turned your back to him. "I have your towel and other items prepared for you in the bathroom, Master."

"Why don't you join me?" He said.

"Join you?" You stuttered. "I can't. That's highly inappropriate!"

Dabi stood up from his bed and wrapped his arms around you. "Please? You can wash my back~"

"I'll have to decline your offer, sir!" You stuttered. You slipped out of his grip and walked towards the door of his room. "I'll prepare a nice brunch for you."

"You're an angel, sweetheart," Dabi said.

____________

You set a plate of strawberry cheesecake french toast in front of Dabi, along with a nice choice of sides which included bacon, sausages, eggs, and a nice fruit salad.

"You've outdone yourself with this," Dabi said. "I doubt I could even finish it all."

"Knowing your appetite, you probably could," you snickered.

"Oh, you've got jokes today," he said dryly.

You giggled and sat across from him at the table. "Maybe a few."

Dabi rolled his eyes and cut into his french toast. You stared at him intensely as he brought the food to his lips and at it.

"How is it, master?" You said.

"Holy fuck," he said. "This is fucking amazing. How do you even come up with things like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Cheesecake filling between two slices of french toast! Babe, I'm gonna get fat eating shit like this every day."

You couldn't help but grin. "I'm so glad you like it, Master. I wanted to prepare something special for you today."

"What's the occasion, sweetheart?"

You shrugged. "Just because, I guess. You deserve it, Master."

Dabi paused for a moment and looked at you. "Ah, you really think that, ___? You truly believe that I deserve good things?"

"Of course, Master," you said without hesitation. "I wouldn't even be here if I didn't."

Dabi stared into your eyes. You stared at him back completely unwavering.

"You're a pure soul," He said. "I don't deserve you, ya know."

You cackled. "You're being far too generous, Master. My soul is farthest from pure."

"Oh really?" He said. "What's the worst thing you've ever done, little maid?"

"T-the worst thing?" You faltered. "Oh! One time, I stole something." You lied.

Dabi chuckled. "That's the worst thing you've ever done? That's nothing compared to my sins, sweetheart."

You shook your head. "I have to disagree, sir. You're a great person, and I'd do anything to make your life worthwhile."

"Except bathe with me, apparently," he said.

"That's highly inappropriate!"

Suddenly, Dabi's phone rang. He groaned loudly and slid his phone toward you. "Answer it."

You picked up the phone and clicked the green button. "Hello?" You said. "How can I help you?"

"Ah, you must be Dabi's maid," Shigaraki said.

"Yes, I am. May I take a message?"

"Yeah," Shigaraki said. "Tell your boss there's been another situation, and I need his help. He should report to my office as soon as possible."

"I'll let him know, but, who are you?"

"Tomura Shigaraki." You gasped lightly. He chuckled, then hung up.

Dabi rolled his eyes. "Some bullshit, I assume?"

"He said there's another situation, and he needs you there as soon as possible," you reiterated.

"Ah, another murder," Dabi said.

"M-Murder?" You said with wide eyes.

"Yeah," Dabi said as he stood from his seat. "Outside of the usual bullshit that goes on in this chaotic fucking country, there's been a peculiar string of murders, assassinations, if you will. That, along with the annoying rise in criminal activity and the overall lack of fucking everything, the country's stability is damn near nonexistent."

"I see," you said. A sense of dread overwhelmed you. "May I come along?"

"Don't wanna be home by yourself today?" Dabi questioned.

You shook your head.

Dabi smiled and put his hand on your head. "Sure," he said. "I'll help you clean up this mess, then we can leave."

"No, I've got it." You started collecting the plates and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm a grown-ass man," Dabi said, trailing behind you. "I'm capable of washing a few dishes. It's no trouble at all."

"But it's my job," you said.

Dabi gently flicked your forehead and, against your wishes, helped you wash the dishes.

"By the way," he said. "I'm a different person when I'm at work. Just a heads up."

"Different?" You said.

"Yeah," he said. "I'm not very," he paused. "Uh, nice."

"Understandable."