FIVE

Dabi sighed as you skillfully massaged his shoulders, applying pressure to particularly tense areas.

"I dunno what I'd do without you, sweetheart," Dabi said.

"I'm sure you'd be fine," you said.

"Nah, I'd have died from starvation," he said dramatically. "Suffering from only eating cup noodles and moldy bread."

You chuckled. "You're gonna starve from eating?"

"You're missing the point," he said.

You giggled. "Sorry, Master."

"Yeah, right," he muttered. "What's for lunch?"

"What would you like?" You said. "Cup noodles and moldy bread?"

"Oh, you've got jokes today, little maid," Dabi said. "I think I'm in the mood for something sweet for lunch, maybe some cake?"

"That doesn't sound like a proper lunch." You crossed your arms.

"Well, I want cake," Dabi said. "Ou, strawberry shortcake." He hummed. "I can practically taste it."

You sighed. "I guess I can't say no, huh."

Dabi looked at you. "Obviously," he said. "Now, be a good little maid and make us some cake, yeah?"

"I'll prepare a proper lunch for you as well," you said as you left the room.

_________________

You hummed as you dusted the random trinkets and things that covered Dabi's bookshelf. Above you, Dusters glowed purple and dusted the shelves that were too high for you to reach.

"So, that's how you do it," Dabi said.

You screamed, and everything fell.

"You scared me!" You exclaimed.

Dabi chuckled and leaned against the doorframe. "Sorry, but I finally see how you get everything so spotless on your own. What's your quirk?"

"My quirk?" You said. "It's telekinesis. I can move anything under 400 lbs with no physical strain. Anything heavier than that, though, causes fatigue pretty quickly."

"Interesting," Dabi said. "Now that I think about it, I don't really know a lot about my little maid."

"Oh really," you muttered, looking off to the side.

"Yeah." Dabi walked towards you. You ducked out of his line of sight and left the room. "Man, these windows need to be washed as well."

Dabi rolled his eyes. "Don't avoid the damn subject, little maid!"

You giggled. "Sorry, Master. I can't hear you!"

_____________

Dabi yawned and scratched his head.

"Master, your roots are growing out," you said as you poured his tea and set the cup on his desk.

"Yeah, I guess they are," he said. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Since we haven't been leaving the house much, I haven't really cared."

"I see," you said. "I didn't know your hair was white," you hummed. "It suits you."

Dabi looked at you. "You think so?"

You nodded. Dabi snaked his arms around your waist and pulled you close. His hands rested on your hips, above your ass, and he played with the ends of your long hair. "You can redye it for me, then," he said. "The dye washes out anyway."

You smiled. "I'd love to help, but uh," you paused. "Can you let me go?" You stuttered.

"You're soft," Dabi said. He laid his head on your stomach. Your entire face lit up a bright red color.

"M-Master?"

"Can I ask you something, ____?" Dabi said.

"Uh, sure," you said. Your hands twitched.

"Why didn't you decide to go with Shigaraki? He's the leader of a fucking country, I'm sure you would've been better off with him."

You slipped from his grip and sat on his desk in front of him. "Forgive my unprofessional actions, but," you paused and cupped his face. Dabi stared into your bright, purple eyes. "I chose you. You have been, and always will be my first choice. You're the only man I will ever devote my entire self to, Master Toya."

Dabi's eyes widened slightly.

"There's no one else I'd rather be with," you finished.

For a moment, Dabi's mind wandered to the first time you two met. You just showed up at his place and said you were the new maid. Oddly, Dabi just accepted this fact, and he hasn't regretted allowing you to stay with him yet.

You sighed and stood up again. You smoothed down your shirt skirt and smiled at him. "So no more of this, okay? I'm loyal to you."

Dabi stared at you in shock. "I didn't know you felt that way," he said. "Honestly, I don't know anything about you."

"Why don't we dye these roots, hm?" You smiled and left his office.

......

Not long after, you assisted in washing and dyeing Dabi's hair. It was a very nonsexual, intimate moment. You were practically suffocating from Dabi's intense aura.

'Maybe I shouldn't have been so intense earlier..' You thought.