FOUR

Your eyes were glued to the floor as you walked through the hallway of, what is now, the new capital of Japan. Damn near every other person in the building was a man, and most of them gawked at you, practically drooling over your exposed cleavage or your little skirt.

"Keep your fucking eyes to yourself," Dabi snapped, blue flames covering his scarred hands.

"S-Sorry!"

Then, Dabi pushed open two grand doors. Inside the large room was a big desk, with dozens of chairs in front of it.

"Dabi!" Shigaraki exclaimed. "It's about time you got here!"

"Yeah yeah," he said. "This is ____. She's my maid, and she'll be by my side today."

"So you're the one I talked to on the phone earlier," Shigaraki said.

"Welcome! I'm Himiko Toga!" Toga exclaimed. "You're quite the cutie."

"Hello," you said politely. "It's a pleasure, Lord Tomura, and Miss Himiko."

"Lord Tomura?" Shigaraki said. "I like the sound of that, yeah." He looked at Dabi. "Is she trustworthy?"

"She doesn't even leave the house," Dabi said. "Unless she goes shopping. Trust me, she'll keep whatever bullshit you've gotta say a secret." Dabi plopped down on one of the chairs, and you stood next to him.

Shigaraki sighed and ran his hands down his face. "Have you two seen the documents I sent? The country's wellbeing is at risk."

"Obviously," Toga said. "All those villains are causing more harm than good. I mean, I understand freedom to use your quirk, but these people are just destructive." She typed on the laptop on her lap. "Plus, people are literally starving and dying left and right."

"With our little problem on top of that, the country is just chaotic," Dabi added.

"This was a mistake," Shigaraki sighed. "The country won't last another year at this pace. Honestly, I'm surprised the escaped heroes haven't begun their revolt by now."

"Well, what are you gonna do?" Dabi said. "These problems need to be fixed. You've been telling us for months that this was part of the plan."

"Obviously, I couldn't fucking tell those leeches that I'm a failure!" Shigaraki snapped, slamming his hand on the desk, making it crumble beneath him. You flinched.

Shigaraki sighed and slouched in his seat. "Without the master and the doctor to guide me, I am lost."

Dabi looked at you. He could practically see the wheels in your head turning. You had some ideas.

"_____," he said. Shigaraki and Toga looked at you.

"You look like you're lost in thought. Do you have a solution?" Dabi said.

"Oh! I-I don't wanna overstep any boundaries," you exclaimed, waving your hands in front of you. "It's not important anyway."

"C'mon, spill it," Dabi said, pulling you onto his lap.

You squealed and stood up. "That is highly inappropriate, Master Dabi!"

"Just speak, Maid," Shigaraki said. "I'm open to your feedback. Please, have a seat."

Your face turned red. You smoothed down your short skirt and sat next to Dabi. "W-Well, Lord Tomura," you started. "I have a number of ideas. I think the first thing that needs to be," you paused. "reformed is the justice system. Once you get the destructive criminals off of the streets, you can focus on rebuilding cities, distributing more food, and just giving the citizens a sense of peace." You folded your hands in your lap.