♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

An ebony hedgehog wearing a navy blue over jacket, with a gray shirt underneath, baggy jeans that were ripped at the knees, golden bracelets on his wrists and ankles, he was standing in front of a grave, he was the only Mobian that knew feeling...thanks to this human, the moment she took her last breath, he felt sadness. Holding flowers in his hand, a bundle of rosemaries, he places them down on the grave.

He made a promise, help those realize that they were more than just slaves...tools, but are people as well. His crimson eyes shifted to the billboard that had a pink cat mobian, and Ivo Robotnik advertising the mobians. He knew it was going to be easy to influence every Mobian, by himself.

"Start small..." he thought to himself, there were probably humans like Maria out there...it's better to start peacefully, violence should be the last resort. He removes the metal tracker that was attached his shoulder crushing it in hands, he was no longer a slave...he can feel...he drops the parts onto the grass, before walking out of the cemetery.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

A human male, with white hair, wearing a dark red vest over a dirty white dress shirt, wearing a dark gray jacket, baggy black jeans, with a belt with a gun holder attach to his belt, black sneakers. This was Detective Abraham Towe, he was on a mysterious case of a murder of a local humans that had been killed by someone.

"Towe..." the head of Police, the Towe looked up at him. "I am assigning you the partner to help you these cases"

"I don't need a partner...let alone it be mobian..." Towe growled.

"That's to bad...cause he can be of us to you, and I take no for an answer, you'll accept it, or I'm calling you off this case" The Head of Police said, Towe growled, the other human motioned a white hedgehog walked up to the desk, he put a smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you...I'm Silver, and I'm here to help with you with these cases" he held his hand out. Towe only scoffs getting up from his desk, Silver just puts his hand down following after Towe, he waves the head of police bye as he followed Towe out, into the snowy night of Green Hill.

The two walked in silence, "So Mister Towe...Do you have an leads about this first case?" Silver ask breaking the silence. Towe knew he had to corporate with the white hedgehog, the sooner he does the sooner the hedgehog can get out of his life. "Victim was shot...police chocked it off as being suicide...but I believe there was something more"

Silver nodded "May I see the body?" He asked Towe shrugs and starts to take Silver to the house where the police were already asking neighbors questions of what they heard and saw. Towe opened the door to see the male death land laying on the ground a pool of blood underneath the body and a gun laying right next to the male, Silver walks over to the body kneeling down, Towe just watched. Silver placed his hand on the golden eyes shifting to a cyan blue and he looks at the scene, before him was a replay of what really happened to his own vision, he had telekinetic abilities, that included in psychokinesis, and the ability to see to the future and past.

"What are you doing?" Towe asked. Silver saw a red wolf Mobain who shot his owner, he blinked and his eyes shifted back. "It wasn't a suicide...but a murder..." Towe blinks he was shocked to hear that. "And you got all that just by feeling the blood?" He said following Silver around the first floor of the house, stopping in the filthy kitchen. "I'm telekinetic, sir, I am the only one of my creation that has this ability."