♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝕿𝖜𝖔 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

The blue hedgehog, puts the female hedgehog down, and breathes heavily, his legs were starting to starting to give out of him, he looks back at the street that he just ran away from. "Kid...do you have a name?" He asked with a weak smile on his muzzle.

"Phoebe...Phoebe Michelle Dagon..." Phoebe said as she hugs her bear tightly and starting to shiver cause of the freezing temperatures. The blue hedgehog walks over to Phoebe, and pulls her into a hug, "I'm Sonic." He smiled. "I'm sorry about your Dad"

"H-He been that way, since Mom died...he started drinking and...hurting me..." Phoebe sniffed.

Sonic lets out a sigh, and takes her hand, it was late at night he starts walking to the bus stop, it was for the better that than him pulling a muscle, "Why did you help me?"

"I..." Sonic started, before he blinks, why did he help her...he can't even explain his own emotions right now, either. "Someone like you doesn't deserve to be treated like that..." Phoebe only smiles, the bus soon pulls up the stop and opens, it wasn't much, but it will at least help get them out of this part of the city, he didn't really have a plan, besides getting the kid to a warm place and get some rest even for himself. He really wishes that he could have taken that bat. He takes a seat pulling Phoebe into his body, to help warm her up.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The ebony hedgehog, rubs his head after going for hours, he lets out a sigh forcing himself up, he remembered being at the grave, then Robotnik forces come up, and the words shoot him down. He sits up.

"Woah..." A pink hedgehog said, the dark hedgehog looked around to see that he was in a safe heaven, with different mobians. "What? How...where?"

"We found you at the junkyard...you scared all of us when suddenly made a noise" The Pink hedgehog said, "Your something special...your clothes had blood stains and bullet holes"

"Your Mobians"

"Yes...We are the Resistance, Mobians that had seen how the humans had treated us" The pink hedgehog "I'm Amelia Rose, you can call me Amy"

"P-Shadow, Shadow Hedgehog" Shadow responded, he thank Maria for giving him a name, besides just Project, or Experiment. "How long have I been out for?"

"Two days...from what I could guess, but Tikal would like to have a word with you" Amy said pointing to the small opening that was covered in a dirty cloth, Shadow nodded getting up from the spot he made his way over, he saw an orange echidna.

"Ah our savior is awake?" Tikal said.

"Savior...I wouldn't call myself that...I hadn't save anyone yet" Shadow said, he looked down, the memory of seeing Maria die in his arms...to only have his own creator blame him for her death, and sentenced him to death.

"Not yet...but I can see great potential in you," Tikal smiled, "And the Resistance could use a leader like you."

Shadow blinks, he made a promise to Maria, maybe this was the only chance he could get to help convince the other mobians that they were more than just tools...toys...and free labor. He simply just nodded.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Silver was walking through the police station, he was looking for Towe. "Hey, do you know where I can find Towe?"

"He's probably drunk...at his house, Tsk, your the only one that is taking these cases more seriously, than that old fart" The officer scoffs. Silver just narrows his eyes and heads out of the station, he can find his partner's house, walking down the side walk, he saw humans walking with their Mobain servants, and some walking their pats.

He knocks on the door, he heard a dog barking on the other side of the door, he tries the door knob, to find that it open, he just walks through the door, pit bull growling at him, the white hedgehog froze before he knelt down holding his hand out to show that he was harmless. The pit bull sniffs his hand before calming down, Silver pets the dog with a little smile on his muzzle. He stands up and started looking around the house, only stop in the kitchen where he saw two empty bottles of beer, and a passed out Towe. "Sir!" He said giving the detective a gentle shake.

"Nrgh...H-How did y-you get into m-my house..." Towe slurs.

"It was unlocked, come on...the Chief put us on another case" Silver said.

Towe just blinks. "Y-You do it y-your self" Towe said to Silver, the white hedgehog helped Towe up and walked him to the bathroom, the pit bull barking.

"TJ...A-Attack..." Towe ordered his dog, the dog only tilted his head. "Dang it...TJ" Silver puts the detective on the floor of the bathroom.

Silver closed the door, "Our next case is at a local strip joint...someone was murder, but by another Mobian"

"Oh yeah...Fuck...Silver you better not do the same" Towe said from the other side of the door.

"I don't plan on it...Sir" Silver responded.

Towe opens the door to the bathroom, after brushing his teeth and rising his mouth, "So...We should get going...while I'm sober" he admits, rubbing his head. Silver nodded and walks to the front door Towe grabbing his car keys Silver walks with him to the car, "Your Son must've meant a lot to you..."

"He's the one that helped me become a detective..." Towe said he lets out a soft sigh. "But I'd liked it if you didn't bring him up again..."

Silver nodded and just sits in silence. During the car ride.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

This is what Amy looks like in this Universe