♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

It's been years since Mobains had gotten the freedom that they wanted, and those who were captured during the before years were set free, and the camps were torn down, Mobains have been given the opportunity to make money and get jobs. As well as homes to live.

Silver, continue to walked for Green Hill Police Department, with his rightful and trusted partner, Abraham Towe, the two are very famous detectives, and always worked their hardest to keep both Mobians and Humans safe.

Sonic no longer was relied on for his speed to make deliveries, it took a years maybe months for his legs to return back to normal, it was a rough situation but he ended up adopting Phoebe, seeing just how attach the two was, and was happily married to the echidna that help him during everything that the two went two, with their own kid on the way.

As for Shadow...Well was able to something that he promised a closed friend he would do, He wasn't working because his rather keep the Resistances alive, and be there for when other states are struggling with getting a law past to have Mobains be free...he'll be there for whenever anyone wanted or needed help. He holds the locket in his hand sitting at the edge of a building, he looks up at the sky. "I did this for you Maria...thank you...for opening my eyes..." He thought was a smile on his muzzle.

Amy comes over to sit down next to him. "I know she would be proud of you...just like I am of you." Shadow smiles and holds her hand pulling her close. "You helped a lot as well" She smiled.

Amy laughs softly kisses the ebony hedgehog on the lips, Shadow returning the kiss to her.

The End