8.

Yoongi

Without any second thoughts, Hoseok was determined to first fact-check the assumption and react later.

Hoseok knew if that guy was real, Yoongi would lie on text, so he left home and took a cab to CK's garage.

All the way, he thought to call Namjoon and say all this, but he stopped himself to first be sure.

Soon enough, Hoseok reaches the garage but not the front gate; with pressed foot, he wanders around the garage to find Yoongi.

Yoongi was in the corner spraying high-pressure water on a red bike. In black trousers and a black undershirt, he looks heavenly.

But this is not the right time to fall for his charms.

Once, Hoseok's eye caught Yoongi's. He took the phone out and hid behind a container, where he could see Yoongi perfectly, but Yoongi couldn't see him.

hoseok
heyy!!

I was wondering
if we can talk rn
😢

Hoseok throws his bait, patiently waiting for Yoongi to catch it. but nothing happened. Yoongi didn't take his phone out; he is focused on clearing the dirty tire.

hoseok
heyy!!

I was wondering
if we can talk rn
😢

HEYYY!!!
WHERE ARE YOU?

Still no response. In the end, Hoseok calls his number, and the ring goes on, but there is no response. Unawarely, Hoseok's face drops. Why was he wishing that what he was assuming should be true?

Hoseok gave up in the end. With loose shoulders, he starts to walk away from that area, almost reaching the exit door, but suddenly his phone beeps.

not-so-taken
I'm working 😶

what talk? I'll be
free in 10mins

typing.....

Hoseok ran back to the near container and finally caught Yoongi typing on his phone. He was relieved that his assumptions were right.

but he is crying for getting fooled by him.

Hoseok had already confessed every single feeling to Yoongi, yet he didn't make a move.

Yoongi watched him suffer from the fear of being rejected, yet he played dumb.

--//--

Namjoon opened his door after hearing the continued knocking. "Who the fuck are you? Ohh my hoobiiiii... what's wrong with you?" namjoon anger turn into worry watching sulk hoseok.

He immediately made Hoseok sit and serve him water. Without any question, Namjoon first hugged Hoseok, patting his back and saying,

"It's alright, you have me."

Hoseok is lucky to have a friend who understands him without a word and consoles him with zero queries.

They both stayed like that for a moment, then Hoseok speaks, "That unknown guy whom I'm talking to is Yoongi."

"I underst-- WHAT??? WHAT THE FUCK?? THAT-THAT ABS SENDER IS YOONGI?" Namjoon yells, pointing at the door, which is directed at Yoongi.

"He is still texting me, and I don't know what to do. the whole fucking time I was talking to him. He lied. He enjoyed my desperation over him and me? I was acting like a stupid teen in front of him," Hoeok complained, throwing the phone at Namjoon.

Namjoon silently reads the chats as far as he can and changes his tone. "But if you see the bright side... you guys can be the thing now! He's waiting to get Tina away from him. He messaged you first and sent you his picture. You know what that means... maybe he was checking your feelings before finalising his!?"

"I've decided, Namjoon!" Hoseok stands enthusiastically looking at Namjoon.

Without knowing the meaning, Namjoon supports him. "Exactly, we'll confront Yoongi, and he'll apologize. then all will be gre--

"I'm going to pretend I don't know this until he comes out of that shell."

"NOO!! NO! DON'T DO THAT; BY DOING THAT, YOU'RE JUST HURTING YOURSELF. Tina is already trying to use you, and now you can't do this."

"He started this; he wants me to get rid of Tina so he can be free... you read the chats, right? See! how many times he told me to do it, told me to share how that goes... but what he doesn't know is that Tina wants me to date her."

"Are . you . going . to . date . HER??"

"He used me, I may be in love with him but he's not... so yeahh! I'm going to date Tina and free him."

"Is it revenge or sacrifice?"

"haven't decided yet," a forced smile appears on his lips.

*Night*

hoseok

hey Tina
thanks for giving me
time to think

and I've decided
to do that favour

Just say how you'll
make it public
🙃

_____________________

(a/n: I'm taking this on 2x speed but don't worry I've still added few twists...🙃)