12.

*at evening*

Yoongi was suppose to be working, but he couldn't. not until he remembers what happened last time, and unlucky him, can't remember a shit.

He was definitely texting someone something, but there is no text in his phone.

With too much overtinking yoongi sits outside of garage alone, and his thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook calls him.

yoongi answer the call weakly.

"What?" Yoongi asked, sighing out.

"You are not coming?"

"coming where?"

"Jiminshi house, we are celebrating nothing special, but there are drinks and peoples. You should join us."

"Tsk, I'm not in the mood for anything! You guys enjoy!" Yoongi was about to cut the call, but Jungkook's next word halt it.

"Hoseok and Tina is here too. You guys can solve the misunderstandings."

Without any response, Yoongi cut the call, hurriedly wearing his jacket. He fixes his hair looking bike mirror and starts his bike quickly.

 He fixes his hair looking bike mirror and starts his bike quickly

All Yoongi wants is for Hoseok to leave Tina. He knows Tina is using hoseok for interest, but hoseok won't listen to yoongi.

So he has to create a scene and force them to break up. crowd made hard for Yoongi to searchfor them.

His searching was disturbed when Jimin and Jungkook appears to greet him. all exchange hugs. The way his eyes keep looking around and his sweaty palms rub on his thighs' fabric makes his desperation obvious.

"Bro, come with us," Jungkook and Jimin drag Yoongi to the kitchen counter and serve him drinks while his eyes are still looking around.

He immediately gulped down the non-alcoholic drink. "Where is Tina?" Yoongi couldn't ask about Hoseok, so he asked about Tina.

rolling his eyes Jimin comments "They are such love birds; since they came, both are not letting each other leave."

"Did you see how tightly they held hands?" Jungkook gossips with Jimin.

"I know, right!? When did Hoseok fall for her? I can't even stand her, god!" Jimin nonchalantly spelled it out, forcing Jungkook to agree.

and the gossip goes on while Yoongi frozenly hears it.

His heart ached when they talked about Hoseok falling for Tina.