14.

Since that party incident, Tina has become everyone's joke. The attitude she had when two boys were fighting for her was ruined when they both left her to be together.

Hoseok never talked to Tina, and neither did Yoongi. What else will they talk about? Both are her ex-boyfriends now.

After finishing the class, Hoseok rushed out of college while texting Yoongi.

hoseok
r u coming?
or you busy?

Love
what if I'm busy?
😢

hoseok
so what?
I'll come to you
😉

Love
🥺🥺
I'm on my way

hoseok
waiting..
😚

seen

hoseok off the screen with happy blush, while passing corridors he notice Hana standing alone with books under her arms as if she is waiting for someone.

her sad dull face forced hoseok to approach her.

"are you okay?" hana's head lift up hearing the fimiliar voice creating a huge smile on her face.

"I was waiting for you." she replies with genuine smile raising hoseok brows "why?"

"no! no! I'm not here to clearify anything... I just want to say that I'm sorry for past and I'm really happy for you and yoongi."

hoseok shoulders rest down knowing Hana is not 'second Tina' "I was really upset when Tina told me about you and Taehyung, but then Namjoon said that it's your life; I can't judge you. so it's alright, we can't change the past!"

Hana can't believe Hoseok will forgive her this fast. Before she contained her guilt, Hoseok leaned forward, covering her with his arms, and said, "We are good now, Hananana." His teasing made Hana hit his back with laughter.

Their messing around goes on until Hoseok notices a ghost figure in the distance. 

Hoseok waves at Yoongi and leaves Hana behind while running to him. "Wow! You came fast!" Hoseok complimented Yoongi, and in response, Yoongi rolled his eyes and annoyedly mumbled, "Go talk to her."

No matter how Yoongi behaves, Hoseok has always found him cute since he got to know him. Even now, seeing jealous Yoongi, Hoseok cannot contain his angling smile.

"Don't worry, she was apologising and saying we both look good together." With that, Hoseok winked, cupping Yoongi's cheeks and making him blush mush.

"At least she's got good eyesight," Yoongi proudly said, holding their hands firmly and saying, "Let's go." They both walked, making the surrounding people awwed over this cute couple.

To show off, Hoseok makes some attitude expressions and circles Yoongi's arm to show others, to which everyone laughs.

Hoseok has always been a mutual friend of the whole college.

"So, how much of your work is left?" Hoseok inquires, hoping on the backseat of the bike while Yoongi starts the engine.

"I took a half day. Wanna go on a date?" with his usual tone, Yoongi asks and starts the bike. He got to know Hoseok's happiness when Hoseok back-hugged him tightly with giggles.