11.

"yo-ou were going to sa-y tina to leave me-... but- you left me" with that yoongi fall on hoseok chest crying loudly.

Hoseok still couldn't move at this sudden gesture. He sat still, letting Yoongi hug him.

The guy he imagined till now is finally in his arm, but why is he not hugging back?

because Yoongi accepts everything in a drunken state?

because he can't accept the truth of liking hoseok in a sober way?

This thought lingered in Hoseok's mind, and didn't allow him to hug back. He knows that once Yoongi gets sober, he might treat him as an unknown.

but to make sure his thinking was right, he asked a question.

"Do you accept that you are the unknown guy? with whom I shared everything?" 

"Hmm, I do; I'm that guy," Yoongi mutters, hiding himself in hoseok chest with almost closed eyes.

"Do you have feelings for me?" Hoseok asked again, looking up to control his tears and hoping the answer would be yes.

"I love you..." Yoongi wishper near Hoseok's ears and loses consciousness on his arms.

Hoseok finally embraced him back with tears and realised the cat had fallen asleep. Pulling him away, Hoseok kissed his forehead and again hid him under his warm embrace.

"Now I'll correct my mistake."

He reached his phone without harming the human cat.

He texted Jungkook

hoseok
do me a favour
and come here rn

kook
why?
I'm with jimin rn
it'll take time

hoseok
take him too!
come ASAP.

kook
fine bro
on my way👀🏃🏻‍♂️

seen

Hoseok placed Yoongi on his bed and coated the bedsheet. He unlocked Yoongi's phone with Yoongi's fingerprint and deleted the text message Yoongi sent him in his drunken state.

Hoseok will correct everything, but not until Yoongi confesses his feelings in a normal state.

But whatever this situation is, hoseok is in the ninth cloud. Finally, his crush loved him back.

---//---

"The only thing that doesn't make sense is how Yoongi got here? You are dating his girlfriend! Did he come to fight with you?" Jungkook exclaims dramatically gasping.

"What'd you want us to do, hoseok?" the mature Jimin asked, starting at the sleeping figure of Yoongi.

"First, tell me, will he remember all of this the next morning?" hoseok confirmes