13.

"Because you came here last night! crying and asking me if I don't love you anymore... you were so cute."

Yoongi's mouth hangs open, but soon he blushes knowing hoseok found it cute. "I don't remember that. I'm sorry if I crossed any lines last night."

"No, you didn't. I love that cute side of yours," Hoseok said, tracing his finger on Yoongi's face adorablely.

"So we are good now?" Yoongi confirms with raised brows, earning a slow blink from Hoseok as a yes.

Hoseok leans again to kiss Yoongi, but again he halts it and says,

"I lied to you about something; that guy with whom you were talking a few weeks ago was me, and I'm sorry for lying; I was too stunned when you said you liked me on Tina's inbox. I couldn't help but take your number and text you privately."

"Then why didn't you tell me it was you? It would have created less drama." Hoseok pretends to be disappointed.

guilt rush into Yoongi's nerves as he desperately holds Hoseok's hands and explains,

"I know! That would be easy, but you said you turned gay, and I was not sure if you really liked me or you were confused! so I thought to figure that out first... I was waiting for you to talk with Tina, then I was planning to finish things with her and tell you the truth."

"I won't say this truth didn't hurt, but since I already knew it, I'll let it pass."

Yoongi agrees until he realises what actually hoseok said, "YOU KNEW THIS?"

"I asked Tina if she loves you or not and she was ready to let you go, but only if I pretended to date her. I talked about this with Namjoon's dadd—er, boyfriend, Seokjin, and he told me to directly show you that chats and you'll leave her! the--

"That would be great! why you didn't do that?"

"Because when I asked about you to Jung Kook, yours and my unknown friend details were too identical, but still, I went to that garage and texted you......... and you replied to me!"

"shit!"

"I did all this only to take you out of that box. If you love me, don't hide it! Kiss me in the crowd the way I did tonight."

"Oh yeah, don't even say that! You were about to kiss that bitch. If I hadn't come on time, you would have kissed her."

Hoseok burst into laughter upon seeing Yoongi's angry figure. He is at fault, but how fast he caught hoseok mistake is hilarious.

"I was not going to kiss her! we all put the act on for you, anyways...." Hoseok circled his arms around Yoongi's neck, "now there is no one between us, just you and me, finally!"

Aburtly, Yoongi pulled Hoseok waist closer and hummed before kissing his parted lips lovingly.

---//---

*a week later*

*contact saved as Love*

hoseok
babe...