... His pov ...

I really agreed to do this. To let that crazy but sexy teenager stay in my isolated home. For a week and my family will be there too. I wasn't thinking when I agreed. Okay, I can do this. I'll be working from home so I can keep my eye on her and everyone else. It's gonna be okay. I'm so late, why I didn't leave earlier? Just kill me now.

Shit, they are here. Am I too late, did they just come? Why no one is at home at this hour, what did I miss this time? Okay, let's go. Everything will be gonna be okay. Fuck why she is looking like this. Focus and smile.

-I'll be leaving her with you. - I heard everything but I wasn't there. Oh right, shaking hands. Again why did agree to this? I missed her but this isn't a place for her. Not with all of my family around. I know she is underage, I'm not stupid. Just leave, so I can breathe. But damn she looks so good in those pants. OK, I need to bring her in. We are okay, we gonna be okay.

-I'm gonna show you your room. I managed to say. Why I'm like this today? It's a good start, maybe I won't look like a maniac only looking in front of me. Food, right, I don't cook, no one cooks in here. - You can order anything u like from anywhere. No one cooks in here. I just failed to unlock my own house's doors on the first try.

Why those dogs are here? Oh, my sister visiting again. Great. All I needed is her rude ass and her noisy kids running around.

-Since when did you bring stray dogs into this house? Here we go. How do we end up in one family? - Oh this one isn't a dog. Who the hell is she? An innocent one too, this is something new for you. I wanna die, is she for real? A short introduction and a warning should be enough.

-This is my baby sister and her bratty kids. Leave her alone, or I will kick you and your hell hounds out. This is still my house, so behave and keep those two on a leash. I gave her a death glare and dragged my pretty little girl from this bullying. How big her eyes become after seeing only half of this mansion. Right, I have metal doors, now I need to explain this somehow.

-I like my privacy. And my sister's kids don't understand it. And I can afford this so why not build a house as I wanna? This should work for now. And I just bragged about my money. I'm a dick. She looks scared. Well who wouldn't, I need to fix this.

-I'm not gonna lock u up, don't worry. This side of the house has another exit. It's like a house in a house if this makes any sense to you.

-Who are you? When she asked this I almost lost it. Come on you know who am I. And your dad knows too. Well, he knows who I'm for real but let's pretend that I'm who u think I'm. I can't believe I just lied to her. Okay, so some short tour through this locked cage and I can have some time to put myself together. Why this is so hard? Is it because she is my territory and I'm losing control of everything? When she asked who lives in here besides you I just said sister, brothers, and some staff. It will be enough She always asks so many questions but I kinda like it. She is too noisy but knows where to stop, well sometimes.

I spent three days decorating her room after her dad asked me to take care of her for a few days. I wanted it to be perfect. With a lot of toys and soft covers, she loves it. And really pretty and cute clothes. I know she likes to sleep in those strange but fluffy pajamas.

I heard running water so I can make some calls for the upcoming week and order something to eat. I heard her walking into her room and later I could smell her behind my doors but she left way too soon. Where is she going? Oh right balcony, the perfect view. I ended my call as soon as I could and followed her scent into the cold night weather.

Her looking into that night sky is the view I'll never forget and those shorts. That cute round butt just asking to be slapped. No, I can't be thinking about her like this, not now at least. She didn't notice me so I carefully asked why she was there. And yes she came to see the perfect view from here. But for me, she was the best and only view. I would do anything for her. She asked about my family and I was fine for her to meet them. And when I placed small kisses on her cheeks she looked happy. I can do this all day every day. I love to see how she almost stops breathing for a second with every small kiss. I never believed in heaven but I think she is my angel.

-Who are we? The way she asked this question while looking at me with these big eyes almost killed me. So I answered from the heart because I like her, maybe even more than just like her. That tropical scent on her soft skin started driving me crazy from the first moment I smelled it. And I couldn't stop but place more small kisses on her just to get more of that smell. I'm enjoying this way too much but I can't lose my sane mind. I never liked labels but I'm more thn okay if it's her.

-Why don't you just kiss me? I almost didn't hear this question. I was lost in her sent and if she just knew how hard I was trying to keep my hands to myself she wouldn't ask me all these questions. And she wouldn't be wearing anything short or revealing in front of me. I just wanted to rip those clothes off her. I'm losing my inner battle much faster thn I expected.

The moment she kissed me I lost it. I know my eyes changed and I think I even growled feeling her soft lips on mine. There goes my self-control and rational thinking. I was just kissing her like tomorrow doesn't exist.

I'm gonna cross all lines with her tonight. I didn't stop with small kisses. I kissed her neck and at the same time, I ran my cold fingers up and down her leg and she liked it from the way she was letting me come closer. My other hand wandered to her shirt and without thinking I started to unbutton it. I had a feeling she wasn't really happy with my slow pace but I would become her nightmare if she was gonna play with me. I could feel her hand slowly trying to get into my pants and this time I growled much louder and simply dragged us inside and slammed the doors behind us.

What I'm gonna do with you? I can't take this any longer, I need to make you mine.