Chapter 4

Once when we were in the forest, the whole team was huddled together except for me "Alright, here's how it will go. Annabeth, you go protect the flag in case any of the blue team gets to it while the rest of us go in and attack" said the leader, Annabeth nods her head and runs to the flag while everyone got in position getting their weapons ready. I walk to the leader, and for some reason, I felt determined to help "Um...w-w-what would you like me to do?" I asked, and the whole team look at me making me the center of attention. "I don't know, go for a walk or something, just don't get in our way" he said.

I look down as I started walking away "Steady...steady! now!" the leader yells as the whole team runs to attack the blue team. Listening to what he said I decided to walk through the forest, but I held my dagger close to me just in case. I continued to walk through the forest when I stop seeing I was in an opening with a lake, I sighed as I crouched down in front of the lake hugging my legs "That was the stupidest question I ever asked, of course, I wasn't going to be a part of it...but I thought maybe I could help this time" I thought as I use my telekinesis to throw a random rock on the other side of the lake "Woah!" I look up and my eyes widen to see Percy on the other side of the lake dodging the rock I threw "P-Percy!" I yelled getting up and blushing in embarrassment.

Percy looks at where the rock was thrown and then at me "Did you throw that rock?" he asked confused "I-I'm sorry, I d-d-didn't mean to, I-I-I was just upset a-a-and I used my telekinesis to t-t-throw it!" I said, I probably looked like a stuttering idiot in Percy's eyes, I wanted to crawl into a hole and die in it. Percy looks at me in amazement which made me blush more "I-i-if you're looking for the flag it's right over there" I said turning my head away and pointing in the direction where the flag was. I knew it was wrong to help the enemy team find the flag but I didn't want to fight Percy. 

Percy looks in that direction seeing the red flag not far from us then back at me "Thanks" he said running to the flag through the lake. I immediately run into the forest hiding behind a tree "I can't believe I almost hit Percy with the rock!!" I yell in my mind. I calmed my breathing before going back to the lake but my eyes widen in shock when I see Percy fighting Annabeth, I started to panic more "I forgot Annabeth was guarding the flag!! He probably thinks I lured him into a trap!! he probably hates me now!!" I yell in my head.

I watched as they both clash their swords until Annabeth grabs his arm pulling him close to her kneeing his stomach and making him stumble back. I grip my dagger, I wanted to help him but I was frozen in place, Annabeth tries to slash him but Percy keeps dodging him until she slashes at his arm and then at his leg making him fall on his knee "Stand up and fight" said Annabeth "Hero" Percy gets up swinging his sword at her but she easily dodged it and slashes at his side making him fall on his knees before kicking him down. 

The red team started to cheer for Annabeth except for me, I run to the clearing looking at Percy "Please Percy, get up" I begged. I wanted to run to him and help him but I knew Annabeth would kill me. I then noticed Percy crawling to the lake, Percy reached his hand into the lake making the red team stop cheering and watch, I watched as his wounds started to heal until he got up.

Annabeth was in complete shock and I don't blame her because I was also shocked. The red team got into battle positions ready to fight, Percy started to walk to them which made some of the red team try to stop him but Percy instantly defeated each of them shocking me even more. Annabeth tries to run at him but instantly stops when Percy aims his sword at her, she uses her sword to push his sword away from her, Annabeth swings at Percy but Percy immediately dodges, they clashed swords with Percy grabbing her arm pulling her close swinging to her but Annabeth dodges swinging around about to strike at him. Percy uses his sword to shield himself grabbing her wrists and with speed has her sword behind her head and his other sword aimed at her. I was completely speechless.

Percy releases Annabeth from the hold returning her sword which Annabeth takes. Percy turns around walking to the flag making the red team make a path for him, Percy puts his sword down and takes the flag making the whole blue team cheer, I instantly started to cheer with them.