fifteen.

2 months later
Essence | Ess

" Mini , where's the rest of this dress ? " I said holding up a dress that had holes all in it.

" Girl, put the damn dress on " she said putting her lashes on.

" I don't even wanna go for real Jah'Mene. I want to stay in with the kids " I said putting the dress on

" Girl! You stay in with them all the time. Let loose a little. " She said jiggling my titties.

" I know, but whose gonna watch the kids while they sleep ? anything can happen "

" They'll be fine. We can go out for an hour and then we can come back " she replied using puppy eyes.

" Oh my gosh. Fine, 1 hour. That's all. Not a second over " I said pointing at her.

She started jumping up and down. " YESSSS. Finally. " she said grabbing my phone.

" Cmon girl pose for me. " she said holding up the camera. Felt like she was taking 1400 pictures.

After she finished, I posted the pictures & went into my room to kiss Taliyah and Royal on their forehead.

As I was coming out my front door I bumped into Syiaer. " I'm so sorry " I said pulling my dress down and moving my hair out my face.

" Don't sweat it " He said laughing. " Where you headed ? " He asked

" No clue. She's taking me out for my birthday " I said pointing to Mini.

" Nice to meet you , i'm Jah'mene , but you can call me mini " She said sticking her hand out and throwing out a wink.

" Nice to meet you Jah'mene " he said shaking her hand.

" Uh listen .. i never really leave the kids.. been with them since they were born. Could you do me a favor ? " I questioned

" Depends on the favor. "

" Call or text me if something happens ? " I asked him with pleading eyes.

" Fasho, I gotchu " He spoke handing me his phone.

I typed my number in and saved my contact under " Essence ".

" They're sleeping right now " I said handing him his phone.

" Could you too love birds finish up ? we got drinks to get to " Mini said seeing that there wasn't attention on her.

" I'm coming. Thank you Syiaer. " I said running to Mini car before he could say anything.

" You ain't tell me about himmmm " Mini said starting the car and pulling off.

" There's nothing to tell you about, he's my neighbor " I said laughing.

" Uhh YES THERE IS! He fine asfc and he seems so sweet. " she said looking at me.

" how long has it been since K'shaun called ? he blew you off at his mama funeral " She added

I just stared out the window .. didn't feel like hearing this. I already didn't wanna come out.

" I don't mean to ruin your mood but you shouldn't be sitting in the house waiting for him to call and there's a hunk of meat next door " She said laughing a lil.

" girl just drive ".

At the club

" girl , you ain't gone drink or nun? you ain't even got on the floor since we been here " Jah'mene said drinking her 15th shot.