eighteen

* Trigger waring : rape, abuse, suicide attempt *

Syiaer Halo Brown | Sy

" Get them stankin' ass toes off me E " I said whilst playfully pushing her toes off me. " Shut up Syiaer " she said walking out the room. She had court today and she has been on edge since yesterday.

I was trying to cheer her up " Leave my girl alone bitch ass nigga. " Kdoe said coming in the room. I can't stand this nigga, he like a non-stop raining cloud.

" Shaun, can you not today... " Essence said trailing off. " fine. " He replied picking up a diaper bag. I picked up Liyah and Ess grabbed royal car seat, " I got him " i said as i grabbed his car seat.

I let Kdoe and E go out the door first and stood by the door while E locked it. " I'll strap them in for you, I have to get Lani today. " i said walking to the car.

" Yea, stay with her for the rest of the day " Kdoe say opening the driver side door. I just looked at him, he acting like a bitch for no reason. I place Taliyah into her car seat first then strapped Royal car seat in. " Take care, see you later " I said hugging E and walking away. I stood by my front door and watch them pull off before i went into the house. " let me get ready " I said walking in the house.

40 mins later

I came out the shower and grabbed my phone and called Ailani Ipad, in which her mom answered. " hey babydaddy, what's up? " she asked propping the Ipad up and going back to doing lani hair.

" I just got out the shower, about to get ready. What you doing to her hair? " I asked placing my phone on the bed and starting to lotion up and put my clothes on. " Nothing just giving her a few braids that's all, where y'all plan on doing this week? " she asked wrapping rubber bands are the ends of her hair.

 " Nothing just giving her a few braids that's all, where y'all plan on doing this week? " she asked wrapping rubber bands are the ends of her hair

( her hair , not the baby fc )

" Mostly chilling, she'll probably be at the park with Taliyah. They're like bestfriends. " I replied, in which she gave me a stank look. " I don't want her hanging around Essence and her child " This made me make a face.. because why wouldn't she? " Why not? She hasn't done anything to put Ailani in trouble "

I replied pulling my shirt over my head and picking up my phone. " I just don't like her, but since Lani was already promised the week with you she can go but that's it. " she said finishing her hair and starting to close everything.

All I could was pray today, between Lexi and Shaun, they both could catch this fade. " Ight man, ill be there in a minute. " I grabbed my keys and headed towards her house. I stopped by Kroger to grab Lani some flowers and some of her favorite fruit. I felt like i needed to pamper her since I haven't see her in 2 weeks.

As im climbing out my vehicle I see somebody walking towards me in my peripheral vision. " Ayeee, remember me bitch?" The dude from E birthday was walking towards me holding a gun in my face.