twenty one

3 months later

Syiaer Halo Anders | Sy

3:15 AM

" Shitttt. " I moaned out quietly as I stroked my dick in the bathroom. I was about to reach my climax when I got a knock at the door.

" Sy? Baby? " Essence said through the door. "
Damnnn. " I whispered to myself. " Yeaa ma? " I asked through the door as I flushed the toilet. " Oh, I was looking for you. I woke up and couldn't feel you. " She said as I washed my hands.

" Here I come mama, I had to use the bathroom. "
I said opening the door. Her beautiful sleepy face stared back at me. I kissed her and picked her up, taking her back to the room.

I tried to lay her down but she wouldn't unwrap from me. " Please hold me. " she said in the crevice of my neck. I laid down with her on top of me and pulled the cover over us. " Goodnight mama. "

11:22 AM

I woke up to my phone going off with a call. * INCOMING CALL BRODDY 🦍💙 * " Hello? " I answered annoyed. " Yo bro What'er you doin? " He said into the phone. I sat up and looked around and seen I was by myself. " I was sleep, wassup? " I questioned rubbing my eyes.

" Mama said she need us to come help her with some furniture, meet you there in about 30. " He said hangin up. I rubbed my eyes and got up heading to the bathroom.

——————————

" MA! " I yelled as I entered the silent house. " This nigga not even here. " I said as I made my way up the stairs. " Surpriseeee! " everybody said as I reached the top of the stairs. I was taken aback but smiled because my whole family was here.

" Happy birthday baby. " Essence said with a huge smile on her face as she was walking up to me holding Lani. " Thank you ma. How long you was planning this? " I asked kissing her.

" Like a month after I met ya mom. I had your mom call everybody and tell them to come to her house if they could make it. " She said smiling at me. I just stared at her. I was really in love with her. " I love you so much E. I gotta present for you later. " I said winking at her.

————————————

" It's time to sing happy birthday everybodyyyy. " E sang out as she stood up. " A cake too baby? Damn i'm lucky. " I said following her to the kitchen. Everybody sang that viral birthday song on tiktok. Lani and Royal danced to the song.

" Blow out the candles daddy!" Lani said hugging my leg. I blew out the candles and everybody cheered. I picked up Lani and kissed her cheek. " I have my own surprise. Be right back. " I said placing lani on the floor and going to my car.

" E, cmere. " I said coming back into the house. Everybody gathered in the living room behind her.
" This past year with you has been most chaotic year. From the way we were pushed into each others to now. " I said starting to sweat. " Oh that wasn't nun compared to my life all together. " she said laughing.

" Essence Neveah Stewart, I love you & everything about you. I accept you for how you came to me with no shame bone in me. From the moment you opened that door for me, I knew you were the last person I wanted to get gray hairs with. I love you and our little family. So I say this to you; in front of everybody. Will you marry me? " I said getting down on my knee and point the ring to her.

She stood there in shock holding my hands." Forreal Syiaer? " She said starting to get teary eyed " Forreal mama, I don't want a family with anybody but you. "
She started crying while nodding her head " YES! ".

I wiped her tears and pulled her into a hug as everybody cheered for us. The kids were jumping around and screaming. Liyah came over and hugged my legs. " I can call you daddy now, Sysy? " She said looking at me.