twenty three

Essence N. Stewart | Ess, E

" Baby? Are you hit? " I cried out as I cautiously went down the stairs. " I'm okay baby. " He yelled out as peeked his head inside the house.  I let out a sigh of relief as I came down the stairs. " Who was at the door? " I questioned staring at him. " Eli. " He said coldly as he opened the door more.

I could see Eli on the floor choking on his own blood. It caused me to start hyperventilating, but I quickly caught my breathe. I dropped my gun and ran to Eli attempting to stop the bleeding. " Essence what the fuck are you doing! " Sy yelled out as he tried to pull me off him. " I gotta help him. " I cried out still applying pressure to his wounds.

I could still hear him yelling at me but i just drowned him out. I could see the ambulance lights down the street. I wanted to keep Eli alive because he didn't deserve to die. Not after everything he did to me. I want him to live a sad ass life for the rest of his time on earth.

- At The Hospital -

" Family of Elijah Stone? " a male nurse questioned. " That would be me, I'm his girlfriend. " I said as I stood quickly. " We managed to stop the bleeding and removed all the bullets. He'll be sore for a couple days but we'll send him home with some pain killers. " He spoke quickly. " Alright, is it okay if I can see him?" I asked looking at him with pleading eyes. " Yes, room 407. " He spoke as he walked away.

I took the elevator to the 4th floor. I could feel my heart beating outside my chest as I neared the room. 407. There I was about to face the last 2-3 years of my life.

I took a deep breath as I entered the room. I could hear all the machines he was hooked too. He looked over and our eyes met. " E i-is that you? " He managed to let out through his pain.

" Yea, Shaun.. it's me. " I said trying not to cry. There was an awkward silence for a moment before he spoke up. " You look beautiful ma. " He said while looking at me up and down.

" Don't call me that. " I said coldly inching closer to him. " My bad, i'm sorry. " I grabbed his oxygen cord and folded it while looking him in the eyes. " I bet not ever catch you around my family again, or I'll personally kill you myself. " I said as his heart beats started to quicken.

I punched him in the chest as I held his cord. He didn't deserve to be sitting on

A part of me wanted to kill him right there but I had to do right. I let go of his cord and watched him catch his breath. I looked at him one last time before turning around heading towards the door.

Just as I was about to leave Lataysha walked in.
" Um, bitch whatchu doin in my brother room? " she questioned. " Doing what you know nothing about, standing on business. " I said mushing her face walking out.

Muhfuckas gone learn to leave Essence alone.

~ At the house ~

2:16 Am

I entered the house quietly taking off my shoes and coat. I laid my coat across the couch and went towards the kitchen. I was startled by Sy when I turned the light on.

" Syiaer, damn. " i said holding my chest. He just stared at me. " Why you sitting in the dark? " I asked grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator. He again, just stared at me.

" Hello?? " I said snapping my fingers. He inched closer to me and I could feel my breath get caught in my throat. " Breath mama, I ain't gone do none to you. " He said placing his hand around my neck slowly tonguing me down.

He inched his free hand inside my leggings whilst tonguing me down. He rubbed my clit slowly making sure I was moist before sliding his fingers in me. I gasped when he entered inside me. " Mama why you was gone so long? " He said making eye contact with me.

I tried to utter out my explanation but Syiaer was quick when it came to finding my G-spot. " I-I wa-was waiting.. " I moaned out. " Waiting for what mama? " He said as he started to rub my clit also. " H-hi-his surgery, oh my gosh. " I moaned out throwing my head back.

He fixed my head to look at him. He leaned close to my ear and whispered, " Don't look away. " He said kissing my neck slowly. He started rubbing my G-spot and my clit faster causing me to lose my balance a little.

" If you cum before I tell you to, we gone have a problem. " He said as he kept going. I couldn't hold it, we both know my clit was sensitive. " I'm s-sorry. " I moaned out as I started cumming.

He looked at me as his teeth gritted a little. " You just gotta be hard headed huh? " He said taking his hands out and picking me up. He carried me up the stairs and into our room.

He proceeded to trail kisses all the way to my waistline, where he pulled my bottoms down slowly. I watched as he started licking and sucking my clit, placing his hands on my love handles.

I don't know if he felt threatened bye Shaun or what.. but i could get used to this. I felt his tongue get lower and lower as I was moaning.

He placed his fingers inside me and rubbed against my G-spot as he started licking my perineum. I pushed his head away and he swatted my hand away as a response.

" I- I'm about to cu-" I said as I started squirting. He flicked my clit until I was done and started kissing me some more. " Sy baby, what's all this for? " I asked in between the kisses.

" I love my wife, that's all " He said placing my legs by my head. I placed my hands in front of me to which he pushed them out the way. He slowly pushed his dick inside me.

He started giving me long slow strokes making sure to go deep inside me. He bit his lip as he stared at me.

He had me in every possible position you could imagine. Tonight was one I could remember.