'001

June 11th, 12:15pm
Sky Pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

June 11th, 12:15pmSky Pov:•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YOU were in your room chillin and rollin up a blunt when your phone started ringing. you picked your phone up and seen that it was an incoming ft call from your bsf, miah so ofc you answered and propped your phone up against your water bottle on your vanity since that was where you were sitting at.

"yo my heart" she smiled as she looked at you through the ft screen "yo hearty" you said, sealing the blunt with your tongue one last time.

"you trynna come to KR crib wit me later?" she asked and you nodded "yeah but i gotta do sum video wit noti first" you said, now grabbing your yellow lighter.

"he want you to do one of dem bum ass car videos, don't he?" she said and you laughed "hell yeah, nigga buggin" you replied, laughing.

"he talkin bout a mf blind date" you added and she covered her mouth, using her hand "oop- you finally getting a bf" she cheered making you side eyed her through the screen.

"FNF4L" you laughed "not noti texting me tellin me to get ready" you said, replying to the message saying, 'ok', "ite text me when you otw to KR crib" she said and you nodded.

"ite but dis nigga just said he canceled the blind date n now he doing a smash or pass video" you said and she raised both of her eyebrows "say worda ya deadz" she laughed "wrd2" you laughed with her "good luck" she said and you laughed.

"ite, safety my heart" you said "safety" she said before hanging up. you got up and put your blunt down as you put your phone on the charger and walked to your bathroom.

you put your bonnet on before getting in the shower. after a nice 40 minutes you got out and put your white shower robe on as you dried yourself before walking back to your room.

you walked to your closet and opened the DOUBLE SIDED doors as you searched for an outfit. you found an outfit and you grabbed sum under clothes and began to get dressed.

+++