'015

August 12th, 2:17pm
Skyy Pov:

August 12th, 2:17pmSkyy Pov:

***

DAMN YALL...it's been a minute since you been around the guys & jenn. you ofc still talk to miah but everyone isn't that close anymore because of the you & jenn situation.

i feel like everybody should just get back close like the past because your not that important of a person and at the end of the day, she was there before you. but from time to time you would see them posting videos with eachother and going live together.

you did miss them but you kept your distance cause who tf-

ANYWAYSSSSSS.....

YOU were in your room, laying in bed while staring at your tv with your red LED LIGHTS on. you were finishing up a movie called BIRD BOX. (y'all dat movie so good😔).

but while you were watching your movie you surprisingly got a call from buba..weird right??

you raised an eyebrow as you looked at your phone before picking it up and declining the call cause you didn't wanna be otp wit his loud ass so you just texted him.

***
that one kid😑

skyy midget🤣😛
what do you need.

that one kid😑
your coming with me

skyy midget🤣😛
nigga you trynna kidnap me🤨

that one kid😑
turn around

skyy midget🤣😛
you do realize how dumb you sound right??💀

that one kid😑
bro come outside in 10 minutes

skyy midget🤣😛
you trynna set me up nigga i'm not stupid😂

that one kid😑
no stupid🙄, your going on a blind date

skyy midget🤣😛
wrong number ‼️

that one kid😑
correct number, now hurry up and get dressed
seen at 2:30pm

***

"i get so sick and tired of black people" you mumbled as you got out of bed and threw on your black essentials hoodie since you already had on sum black biker shorts.