'009

June 20th, 4:15am
Jenn Pov:

June 20th, 4:15amJenn Pov:

***

ITS a brand new fuckin day and dey got me in da studio at 4 in da fuckin morning.

anyways..

we was in the stu chillin and lookin at beats as the room was filled with bad bitches and i'm ngl i was a lil smacked back but at the same time i was a lil sober so cheatin on SKYY wouldn't really hurt dat bad.

but at the same time i love my bitch and ofc she love me too..i think. yeah dat bitch betta luv me cause i will fuck her up if it's otherwise, on sum rs potna.

while i was lost in my thoughts, this big booty, fine ass girl came walking up to me and sat down beside me. i looked at her as she looked back at me with low red eyes as if she was lowkey shmacked.

"yoo ma, wats up witchu" you said and she laughed a lil "that's why i came over here" she said and you raised an eyebrow while eyeing her body up and down before looking back at her face "why?" you questioned and she put her hand on my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"you lookin everywhere except my face and i'm not jackin it" she said and you laughed a lil, throwing your hands up little "my fault mami but yeah wats up witchu" you said, going back into subject.

"nun much but jenn" she called you "yo ma" you responded "i'm highkey trynna see what dat mouth do" she said, getting closer to your face "a lot but you trynna go find out??" you questioned and she laughed "don't you gotta bitch??" she questioned, laughing a lil but damn she was right. fuck it we only live once.

"we only live once, let's go" you said, standing up as you pulled your pants up "yo we out my hearts" you yelled to them and they looked at y'all "who is we??" SHEIK questioned, not seeing skyy anywhere.

"nbs who is we?? ion see skyy and never did" tata said "me n shorty right there" you said and they mugged tf outta the both of y'all "she not even cute and when skyy see y'all she gon fuck the both of y'all up cause how you doin her is fucked up" KR said and you squinted your eyes at him.

"bro what's up what you why you bein L mans rn" you said cause dis nigga mad dayroom "just cause you da wap don't mean share it wit everybody" kyle said and they laughed "come on bae" the girl said, grabbing your hand and walking out the studio. y'all walked to your car and got in, soon but shortly beginning to make out..

***
June 20th, 4:30am
Skyy Pov:
***

I WAS in my room chillin while watching HOW HIGH 2, when my phone began ringing. i rolled my eyes before pausing the movie as i grabbed my phone to see what the caller ID said because you deadass ain't feel like talkin.

you looked at your phone extremely confused because TATA usually doesn't call you at no mf 4 in the morning but it must be something serious or he might be asking you for advice so ofc you answered it.