'017

August 17th, 4:40pm
Skyy Pov:

August 17th, 4:40pmSkyy Pov:

***

WE arrived at the studio and was now parking the car. you & JENN both got out of the car and walked into the building.

SHE led the way to the studio door and walked inside as everyone's attention went on y'all, you scanned the room seeing who was here and who wasn't but you were snapped out of your thoughts after the music paused and someone spoke.

"why are you here?" you heard the familiar voice speak, so you turned your head only to be met with MIAH who had her face scrunched up while mean mugging you "chill mh, the girl just got here" JAH WOO said and she rolled her eyes, sitting back down.

"how you been, muddy?" jah asked as he gave you a side hug "fine" you replied and he nodded "dats wassup" he said and you smiled "i dead missed you" TATA said as he sped walked to you & hugged you tight asl.

you laughed and hugged him back as he pulled away "damnn" he said and you scrunched up your face "what??" you said and he laughed "im still taller than you" he said and you rolled your eyes, playfully pushing him back.

"yooo your a dickrider, back up" you said, laughing as he hugged you again "i kissed my sisterrrrrr" tata yelled as y'all laughed "move nigga, i wanna hug too" SHEIK said as he pushed tata off of you and pulled you into a side hug.

"hi sheik" you said, laughing at how tata was standing there looking like a troll "nigga why you standing like dat" jerry said in between laughter "get off my dick" tata said.

"why dis groupie here?" miah said as she passed kr a blunt and you looked at her before shaking your head "she a lil ass bitch, don't get mad" you mumbled to yourself before laughing a little.

"jenn which hoe is this?" this girl with clear glasses, a nose ring, and long black hair said with her vape in her hand "murda don't play wimme" jenn said, glaring at the girl who's name was murda b.

"nahh dis da bitch who was all up on kyle, was on his body bad" miah said, standing beside murda "ohhh shit, dats her" murda said in shock as you laughed to yourself like you won't embarrass miah ass in front of all her ppls.

"so you going around spreading rumors about me?" you said, stepping a little closer to her with your phone now in your back pocket and your head tilted.

"i don't see that lie in that" she said and you squinted your eyes "so do you see the lie in me beatin yo ass?" you asked and she laughed "bitch stfu, you mad cause you a groupie and you fucked ya ex homie" she said and without a little heads up..

you punched her in her mouth and y'all began fighting. ngl, she got a few hits in but you still got her ass before being grabbed "bro sky you being ghetto asab" dee said as he grabbed you and took you in the booth.

"bro move" you said, breathing heavy as he had a lil grip on you while shutting the door "nah cause you buggin out gang and you hittin my ppls" he said and you jerked your body away from him.

"wtf did you expect if my so called best friend going around sayin wild shit abt me then why not waver the bull in" you said, putting your hair in your hood and tying the strings together.

"bro untie dis shit cause you not hitting her again" he said and you laughed "move for i deck you too dee" you said, trynna open the door as he stood in front of the door "oh i hit females, line it up" he said and you kissed your teeth.

"tighten dat gay shit up" you said "you one ta talk" he said, laughing "watchu even fighting for" he asked and you side eyed him "nigga move cause you askin dumb shit" you said, finally getting out of the room.

"nah bitch run me my ones" miah said "yo homie hopper ass" she said "let's not forget dat yo last bitch gave you herpes that's why yo ass single now" you said as dee grabbed you.

"hot pussy ass, you got mountains growin on yo pussy bro fuck out my face" you said as everybody's jaws dropped "BITCH STOP TALKIN HOT CAUSE YOU MAD DAT YOU FUCKED ON DA GUY AND YOUR RAN THROUGH" miah yelled while standing on the couch looking like she was about to leap across da mf room.

"lalala all dis bitch do is talk talk talk, she never gets tired" you said as you reached the door "YEA TAKE HER LAME ASS OUT DA ROOM, HOT PUSSYYYY" miah yelled "y'all see da difference?" jay said.

"yeah, skyy don't gotta say too much but miah still going" jerry said "YEAH CAUSE SHE AINT GON LINE IT UP" miah yelled, once again "WANNABE STUNNA GIRL DUPEEE" kyle and tata yelled at the same time.

as soon as dee carried you to the door and was about to open it, you kicked tf outta the door which caused him to lose his grip on you and you sprinted to miah and decked her right in her face before grabbing her hair and dragged her from the couch to the middle of the room while throwing straight face shots.

i mean she tried to kick you but that ain't work but you was gon be nice so you let go of her hair and that's when she started throwing sum hits in but you was gettin dat asss.

this time, jenn snatched you up as jerry grabbed miah who's mouth and nose was bleeding. shawty girl had scratches on the side of her face and all meanwhile the only damage she did was your leg bleeding a lil bit from a scratch.

"yuhhhh bitch, watch how you talk roun me cause imma tap dat ass" you said as you were officially removed from the room and taken outside "yo bro you gotta chill" jenn said and you looked at her like she was stupid.

"and ofccc y'all are gon take shawty girl side cause dats y'all fren boo hooo, i don't have no fucks left to give so therefore idgaf" you said and you removed her hands from you, walking ahead of her while exiting the lobby.

"first of all, know watchu talkin bout before you start talkin cause i won't een gon say dat" she said while pointing at you "i really don't gaf abt what you gotta say" you said, taking your hood off.

"yo bro your crazy" jenn said while laughing "ykw i was when you met me" you said, jerking your head back "nahh but fr you can't come up in me and da guys place ruining shit and fighting cause you want to" jenn said and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"she started it with me but that's fine cause y'all ain't gotta worry about me nomo, imma distance myself from y'all and live my life" you said and she shook her head "why you always talking about distancing yoself broo" jenn said, dragging her hands down her face.

"if you gotta problem wit dat then speak yo mind" you said "yes i gotta problem, all dis bs" she said and you laughed "can you go back up there and get my purse" you said, pulling your phone out of your pocket.

"yo what dee fuckkk" she said, bursting out into laughter "how df you still got ds" she said, dying of laughter "sdhu jenn" you said, laughing a little while looking at her "nahh cause dat shit is mad funny" she said, trying to catch her breath.

"ight i'm done" she said "imma go..get your purse" she said, clapping her hands one time and pointing at you as she walked away.

jenn funny asf🤣.

***
tbc..opinion?
***

i forgot abt dis book😭