'014

June 27th, 2:20pm
Skyy Pov:

June 27th, 2:20pmSkyy Pov:

****

"BROOO why y'all keep wanting to fight her, she been chillin the whole week now all of a sudden y'all on her dick" kyle said "right like what is y'all problem" cblu said "give me one good reason why we should let y'all fight, jazz" cblu said as they all waited for a response.

"cause she put her hands on my sister nigga" jazz said "your sister is a female too so why tf can't she fight for herself" jerry questioned "cause when she figtt he she be trynna kill ppl" jazz said and when i tell you, camrin started dying bro💀.

"what's funny nigga??" jazz questioned, he was laughin for a nice 7 minutes before responding "whaaaa you lyin bout dumbshit now" cblu said after he was done laughin "nbs we ain't see her fight since school" sheik said, laughing with camrin.

"anyways i'm not letting you put your hands on my sister, sorry not sorry" cblu said and they agreed except jazz n jenn "y'all not blood related so stfu" jazz said and y'all looked at her "who not blood related?" you & cam said at the same exact time.

"yallllll" jazz dragged "you wanna see our mom or sum?? cause this my sister so ian gotta explain myself to yo dirty ass" cblu said and you laughed "put yo shit down bitch i wanna fight you cause you not ready go around puttin yo hands on my sister" jazz said for like the 60th time.

"she don't go around givin out free ass whoopins" miah said "exactly, you gotta have a wristband" tata said "do you gotta wristband?" kyle asked "y'all play too much like just let her fight her" jenn said.

"you stfu, you have zero rights to be talkin" cblu said making her mug him "nigga watch who you talkin to for i fuck you up, gangsta" jenn said "you couldn't even fuck up ya own gender so what makes you think you can fuck me up??" cblu said.

"you keep talkin to my sister crazy, do you want me to kill you nigga?" jazz said and you raised an eyebrow hella fast as you snapped your head towards her "bitch try me" cblu said "bet-" you ain't even let the girl finish talkin cause you punched ts outta her.

like who tf she think she is🤨, over here threatening your brother like bitch don't play wit me rn. she blew my high fr on sum fed shit bro🤦🏾‍♀️.

but yeah nothin new, you beat her ass and dragged her through the dirt n shit. da bitch was trynna pull your hair and i'm ngl she yanked ya lace a lil but you was ready to take ts out anyways but as soon as she did that you kicked her in her leg cause damn shawty.

after about another 4 minutes of you beating her ass she was bleeding from her mouth and i think you hit a vain in her eye so it was turning red. but kyle pulled you off of her cause he claimed that you were 'being too rough' with her.

like nigga shut dat shit up🙄.

anyways kyle brought you back in the studio and locked the door so you couldn't leave out then he sat you on the couch. empty ass studio.