'018

August 17th, 5:10pm
Skyy Pov:

August 17th, 5:10pmSkyy Pov:

***

JENN still hasn't came back outside to give you your purse and it's been over 10 minutes so you decided to walk back in the building and make your way towards the studio.

as you approached the room you heard miah still yelling n shit but do you gaf? no so you just walked in there and they looked at you.

"yo bro why you back in here, you trynna start more shit" murda said and you mugged her "bitch who df is yo slender man built ass" you said, jerking your head back as you walked to TATA.

"who you callin a bitch like i won't smack yo lil ass" she clapped back as tata handed you your purse "oh? df, you can get yo ass beat too" you said, walking pass jenn as she grabbed your wrist.

"i'm not miah bitch so don't try me" she said and you dropped your purse and phone on the ground ONCE A MF GAIN CAUSE BITCHES WANNA KEEP TRYING YOU!!

"come on sis, you too pretty to be fighting" SHEIK said as you cracked your knuckles "nah cause dese bum ass bitches wanna keep talkin shit like run me my ones cause i'm not the da mf 1 2 3 4 or mf 5 to be played wit" you said as you heard the door open and close behind you.

"you droppin ya shit like what's crackin" MURDA B said and that's when your brother came outta nooooo where "unt unt, what's goin on" CAMRIN said as he stood in front of you while looking at you.

"cause dis bitch trynna step behind somebody she just met and she talkin hot shit like i won't beat her ass so wassup shawty" you said, looking dead at her "you talkin bout miah?" he asked and you nodded.

"her and her lil power ranger ass dog" you said "nah bitch cause you ain't gon call me no dog" murda said as she stepped closer "so do sum, you still talkin from a distance bookie, come on" you said, telling her to come here while fanning your hand.

"nah you not worth it cause i'll crush you" she said, laughing "yo why y'all keep pickin wit her like dat shit is mad wocky" sheik said, getting irritated as he walked to you and picked your shit up off the floor.

he put your phone in your purse and him & your brother walked you out of the building "YEAH BITCH, YOU SCARED TO FIGHT MY FREN PUSSY" miah yelled as you walked out the room and you turned around fast asf and pushed pass sheik and cam before running to the 2 bitches.

butttt...................

DEE DICK EATIN ASS JUST HAD TO GRAB YOU IN MID AIR LIKE DAMN NIGGA I AINT NO MF BALLOON.!!!!!!!!!

he had a tight grip on both of your arms as you were no on the ground sitting down "bro your actin like a fuckin kid, grow tf up" murda said and you threw your head back while looking at her.

"bitch i hope dat vape blow up in ya mf mouth wack ass hoe" you said as dee picked you up "bitch i hope a- yo murda if you don't sdfu" TA said, cutting murda off in the middle of her sentence "nigga who you talkin to" she said and he jerked his head back "yo blind ass" he said.