Chapter 9: -Scarlet-

I lost my 50/50 to Diluc so I'm taking my grief out on this book and won't be updating for the next six months... 

But also: NEW COVER AHHHHHH I DREW THIS THING WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY LAZY SELF TO HURRY UP AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO I CAN SHARE WITH YOU ALL AHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR READING <3

"I don't like what this implies," Aizawa sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Neither do I!" Hizashi exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

The two adults were talking in the living room while Y/N quietly played with some of the toys gifted to him by Hizashi. The newly discovered redhead had never seen so many colorful pieces of plastic in his life.

"And are we sure they had ill intentions? It wasn't the paparazzi trying to push their way in like usual?"

"I wish, but accounts made by several students and Hound Dog suggest otherwise," Hizashi explained. Aizawa grumbled at what the other hero was telling him before moving on to the file in his hands.

"It says here that the students report seeing someone wearing suspicious clothing..." Aizawa rambled mostly to himself. "The intruder was allegedly fiddling with some of the school's security systems... But by the time a staff member (Hound Dog) was told, they were already fleeing..."

Aizawa peered up from the report.

"Nezu was already informed of this." Hizashi stated, guessing what Aizawa was going to ask.

"This isn't all that much to go on."

Hizashi nodded, agreeing with his friend.

"We don't even know if this person is involved with the League, scientists or another group altogether."

Aizawa hummed a response, now deep in thought. Technically, the only crimes committed were trespassing and the possible violation of school property, but the reports stated that nothing of notice was actually tampered with. It was a good thing too--the students at UA had already faced enough problems. However, if someone managed to get into UA even after all the new security instilled within the school, Aizawa had to question just who exactly they were facing. Luckily, the pro hero had been away visiting Rei with Y/N and Shoto during the time of the break in. He feared the possibility of this attack being directed at the child though he also had to consider that the students of class 1-A also had targets on their backs placed there by the League of Villains. Aizawa didn't like this, not with his students' security being at risk in the very place they considered safe.

"Class is going to start soon." Hizashi said, his voice breaking Aizawa from his rampant thoughts. "You and Y/N eat yet?"

Aizawa's expression did a one-eighty at the mention of food. How had he so easily lost sight of his current obligations? He was normally so calm minded and could think things through. He'd lecture his students about such things all the time, yet here he was ignoring the most pressing matter--teaching his students and taking care of Y/N.

"I completely forgot." Aizawa admitted to Hizashi.

"We all get like that sometimes." The blond shrugged. "I'll take the little listener to get some food then bring him over to Nezu's office. You can focus on getting ready to go teach your students. They'll be getting their provisional hero licenses in a few days, yeah? Such a fun time! I remember when we got ours."

Aizawa lifted himself from the couch, sighing at the thought.

"Thank you, Yamada." He told the man before going off to get ready for the long day ahead of him.