Part -2

It's been two days since that incident happened at the rooftop in the Uni. Jass was so embarrassed and nervous that she skipped her Uni for last two days. Also she had a big, semi purple semi indigo hicky on her neck.

Two days later,

It's 12.00Am at night while Jass is laying on her bed at sideways still thinking about the rooftop incident with Jungkook. She was trying so hard not to think about that all over the two days but that didn't help and that still doesn't as she keeps thinking about Jungkook.

" This is so rude i swear! I mean he could tell me that he wasn't trying to kill me, why would he do something like that? I mean any people would take it as a wrong way!! But for me, iam not talking it any other way. Iam just going to think that it was something necessary for him to make me understand something. That's it. Nothing more, nothing else. And what kind of coward i have become huh? I didn't attend the uni oh God! He will surely take it in wrong way. Iam not gonna skip anymore. Iam just gonna go from tomorrow.Now it's time to a good night and sleep. "

Jass turns around the other side of the window which is basically making her facing the wide open window of her room. And as soon as she turns around she gets shocked and speaks out at a terrified tone ,

- What the fuck are you doing here Jungkook?

Jungkook who was sitting on the open window for last 10 minutes finally speaks,

- Watch your tone flower! You're gonna get us in trouble.

Jass now speaks at a whispering tone,

- What were you doing here sitting on my window behind me?

" Was staring at your big fluffy heavenly shaped ass and thinking what would it feel like to spank it "

Jungkook thinks at his mind for some seconds before finally speaking again,

- I was checking if you're sick or what since you didn't come to the uni for past two days... And i thought you were sleeping so i didn't want to bother you by waking you up.

- What? Is this a way of looking out if someone is sick or not? Acting like a total creep on their window?
Right i almost forgot that you're actually a creepy vampire. Creeping must be in your nature right?

- Well, you have a good knowledge on vampires i see!!

- So? what is a vampire doing here at my window at 12.20 am at the night!

- Just told ya! I came to check. That's it.

- No that's not. Tell me what's the real reason. Why are you stalking me? I still can't get it! If you're not meant to harm me then why would you doing this things?

- Iam not stalking you flower.

- Flower? You gave me a nickname seriously? You have been calling me on that name frequently! And if you're not stalking then what else? Why are you after me? Explain to me please...

- I actually, okay listen, it's a little complicated so let me take it slow to make you understand okay?

Jungkook gets up from the window and goes near to Jass's bed and sit just beside her. Jass also sits straight maintaining the safe distance from him.

- Okay. So the thing is, i was actually never ever attracted to any human being before. But when i saw you, i felt something. So i,

- Wait! Are you telling me you like me or maybe love me or something like that?

- Like, well in a curtain way maybe. But love? Oh my lord no! I've never loved anyone on my whole life of 900 years. And i don't think i would ever even! Love is such a stupid thing and i hate that word as much as i hate the existence of werewolves!