Part - 11

Everything is so chaotic right now at Kians house

Everything is so chaotic right now at Kians house. Everyone is shocked, terrified and confused at the same time while they are seeing Suhos dead body carrying out by the police.

Well it's not actual police but the vampires that Yungkook called to come disguised as police. Earlier when someone was going to call the police, yungkook immediately handled the matter saying he has already called police and then summoned the vampires from their world technically as they can't risk to handover the body  of suho to real police there. Because if they get the body, it will only create more chaos all over the town that will somehow help the main culprit to make succeeding his/her plan. Because that's what the culprit want. To bring out the existence of vampires infront of humans eyes.

Kian on the other hand is shaking hard, eyes full of terror while Jass is consoling her and helping her to calm down. Jungkook is also there, standing beside Jass.

Kian gulps her saliva down as she speaks slowly towards Jass, 

- I think i won't be able to stay at this here Jass. Not tonight at least.

Jass slowly put her hand on kians shoulder as she speaks,

- It will be okay Kian. Everything will be alright. You can stay at my house if you're not feeling yourself staying here. You can stay there as long as you want.

Kian nodes her head as she speaks,

- No, i don't want to bother you. I will stay at my cousins house. You maybe  saw her earlier, she came to the party also. She is upstairs right now, packing my things.

Jass replies slowly,

- Ohh. Okay, but if you need any help anytime, you can call me right? I will always be there...

Kian nodes as a yes and hugs her tightly.

After sometimes all of the invited guest finally leaves the house of kian.

" Four days Later "

It's 10 Pm at the night while Jass is sitting on the couch of her drawing room and Jungkook is laying there, putting his head on her lap.

Jungkook was in a pathetic mood since the day after the party at kians house,  because of his grandfather death. His grandfather died the day after kians birthday party and all those mess on her house. Jungkook was devastated, sad, mad and moddy over those past days. He was facing so many emotions at once because of everything going so wrong within that time. Jungkook was sad, gloomy at his grandfathers death and angry, mad with the fact that he couldn't get informations about his enemy. Everything with his mind was just so fucked up.

Jass on the other hand was helping him, his inner self to processe everything, every bad emotions on his head. She tried to comfort him, tried to give him extra attention and care to make him feel good.