Part - 14

7 am at the morning as Jass slowly opens her eyes, finding herself laying on her own bed with the fully clothed body. She slowly tries to get up from the bed and stands up on the floor but she can't even stand properly from the extensive amount of pain on her legs and her whole body. Shaking for some seconds, She then stands still, taking a moment to remember what happened last night as she closes her eyes, letting a huge sigh coming out of her mouth.

Last night Jungkook gave her the brutal taste of strong punishment because of the disobedience of her and left the evidence of his domination on her whole body. And her skins of whole body are individually red or purple with the marks of his fingers, nails and teeth. It is enough to remind her about how Jungkook was extremely angry towards her last night and which he proved clearly with his wild actions.

But then again, Jass remembers another things also. Such as, once he got his temper down, he took care of herself so nicely. He took his time to clean her, making her bathed, dressing her nicely and lastly he also sang for her to help her to going to sleep.

Jass sighs again remembering his actions as she slowly goes towards the washroom to get freshen up.

After getting fresh and returning to the room, Jass notices Jungkook sitting there on the bed, holding a tray of the food.

Jass slowly takes her steps towards him and makes herself sit beside him, looking to his adorable face with messy long hair. She sits there and absorbs the term of his actions as she speaks towards him,

- You think acting all sweet now will make my heart melt for you after what you did last night? You call yourself human after this? Oh, uh, i forgot! You're not even a human being after all. Creepy ass vampire you are!!

He takes the bowl of the food on his hand as he starts making her eat while replying to her words ,

- Why would i need to melt a heart that is actually so whipped over me entirely already? And you are whipped for my creepy ass nature so much also flower.

Jass rolls her eyes on him as she speaks while taking a bite from the food,

- Yes, whipped only on your dreams!

Jungkooks lips turn into a small curve as he smirks on her face before saying,

- That's not what you told me last night while asking me for give you more and more of me.

Jass immediately closes her mouth and keep chewing the food on her mouth. Because she knows she can't do the argue with him on this matter and possibly win against him.

Jungkook chuckles a little seeing her reaction as he speak towards her,

- You might have forgotten me but your heart didn't flower. I can feel your heart beating on my name, your body going insane to feel my touch and your pussy singing my name so well everytime you see me coming after you. And you can't deny any of that. Never...