Part -8

Jass is laying down on Jungkooks chest while he is caressing her hair lightly. Silence is filling up all over the room.  They have been laying down like this for a long time. The morning is about to come and the night is about to end. The rain is pouring light outside as Jass doesn't speak anything to him, laying lazy and blank on his chest.

Jungkook sighs at dissapointment and slowly speaks at a soft tone to her,

- I know you're mad at me flower. But that doesn't mean you will act like an immature teenage girl with me. You're so much more than that flower. I know you're hurt that i didn't tell you something that is very vital to you. And i am truly sorry for that. But don't ignore taking to me like that. Talk to me, curse me out, let me know you're angry. But don't ignore me...

Jass finally breaks her silence as she speaks slowly,

- Iam mad at you Jungkook. I feel betrayed. So much betrayed.

Jungkook pulls her face towards his and speaks,

- Iam sorry that i didn't tell you. Iam sorry for making you feel betrayed. But you have to listen to my side of story before you jump into any conclusion. I know flower, the fact about me being engaged with someone else drives you  crazy, hurt. But i swear  flower the engagement was nothing but a play to make my mother satisfied.

Lily is my mother's beloved sisters only daughter. When my mothers sister was dying, she asked my mother to take care of her daughter and make her, her daughter in law. And my mother promised her that she would and had chosen me as Lilys partner.

But during that time, i was not interested at anyone, anything. I denied my mother, again and again that i couldn't just marry Lily. But my mother went too far with her obsession of making Lily her daughter in law and did something so stupid to make me agree with that. She blackmailed me with her own life. She said she would take her life if i won't let her keep the promise she made to her dying sister.

But i was also too stubborn with my choice. So i decided to talk to Lily and discuss the matter. Later it turned out that Lily also had someone else in her life and she also didn't want to marry me. But my mother was not ready to hear anything. She was just acting too stubborn. So to handle the matter we decided to get engaged and make my mother believed that she won. And that's why we are engaged for over 100 years and not married yet. And we won't ever be married also.

Jass blinks her eyes and replies,

- Why didn't you tell me all these before?

Jungkook places a soft kiss on her forehead and replies,

- Because i thought it was not necessary for you to know about that for now. As we are still working to make ourselves work out best. Because you're not entirely in love with me yet. And iam working so hard on it to make you fall for me entirely.

Jass looks into his eyes and replies,

- And what about you? You're not working on your side? Won't you fall in love with me? Or you will keep your head high and always say i don't love?

Jungkook grabs her check softly with his hand and speaks directly looking at her eyes,

- Who says i need to work on that? I don't need to flower. Because i have already fallen for you.

Jass widens her eyes as her heart stops beating for some moments. Struggling to breath she asks him slowly,

- You love me Mr.Hunter?

Jungkook kisses her with so much  passion before finally speaking,

- I love you flower. I also don't know how it happened, when it happened. But iam in love with you. You made me fall in love with you without even putting any single effort on it. You made a guy fall for you who didn't even know what was love before. You came to my life and painted my dark dull blue and grey sky with so many colors. I've already fallen for you so hard, so hopelessly.