Part-5

The morning sun is waving at Jass as she wake up from the bed with a tiered body. She slides her hand to the side of the bed to find the person she had slept with last night but she can't find him there. Jass gets up and sits on the bed thinking he must be gone by that time. Of course what else she would expect from him. She gets up and walk towards the washroom. And she realizes that she can't even walk properly . She starts thinking on her mind,

""What a rude man. Left me all alone at this condition. The condition that he made by himself on me. Such an asshole man. "

After getting fresh and dressed up Jass suddenly hears some noises coming from the downstairs. The sound is most probably coming from the kitchen. She gets a little bit surprise so she slowly gets down and goes to the kitchen. When she enters the kitchen area she sees what she never expected to see at her lifetime.

Jungkook is cooking with his half naked body on her kitchen.He is wearing just his pants which is also showing off his v line area.

" What is he doing? Why am i shaking here? "

Jungkook looks at her and give her a smile saying,

- You awake flower? Are you fine? Are you feeling okay?

Jass replies with a eye roll,

- Not after you wrecking me real good last night for 4 times.

Jungkook chuckles a little and reply,

- Oh you poor thing! Are you sore? You're so sore that you can't even walk properly right baby?

- I hate to admit this but yes. And listen to me you bad man, if i find you anywhere near to my pussy within next minimum 3 days, i will kill you with my own hands.

Jungkook laughs out loud and replies with a wink ,

- We will see that baby.

Jass goes a little closer to him to see what he is actually cooking. She leans on the wall and starts saying,

- What are you actually doing at my kitchen?

- Making you a breakfast.

- I think i should definitly bleach my eyes after seeing you cooking for me.

- Do i look that hot baby?

- Hot!?? only on your dreams . Now tell me one thing, are you supposed to make a breakfast for me?

Jungkook raise one of his eyebrows and asks,

- Why? What do you mean?

Jass replies at a serious tone,

- I mean, what are we? Aren't we just fuckbuddies? What kind of man even cooks for their fuckbuddy ?

Jungkook smirks a little before replying,

- We are not just fuckbuddies baby. You should have known this within the past days. And even if we are fuckbuddies than i can cook for you also then. Because you're forgetting the fact that iam not even a normal man on the first place. Don't you know i bite when the sunset? Iam a vampire right? Or you forgot that?

- Yeah, you and your vampire complexions with complicated words.

.
.
.

After their conversation Jungkook serves her the breakfast and they eat together. Jass hasn't have that kind of yummiest food in her whole lifetime. She wonders what else things this man can do?

But during the whole breakfast Jungkook doesn't utter any other word or talk to her. He just keep looking at her with a amazed and admiring look.

.
.
.
.
.