Part -15

Jass is currently sitting on the chair of the dining table of Jungkooks parents house on their vampire world as Jungkooks parents are also sitting and throwing judgmental glares at her

Jass tries to calm her hazy mind and tries to maintain a cool, sweet and polite appearance infront of them. She tries so hard to maintain her adrenaline but it doesn't help as she feels her legs is shaking under the table due to extreme nervousness.

Jass tries to stop her legs and fails when she suddenly realizes a hand touching her thighs slightly, patting the thigs from under the table to make her calm down. It's him, her one and only lover, her strength, Jungkook.

Jass looks towards his face and looks into his eyes as Jungkook gives her a small node and assure her with his eyes that everything is gonna be fine.

Lily and Yungkook is also present there on the table who are sitting across them.

Each of them are looking at each other on the whole table, sharing the silence among each other.

Some moment passes as Jungkook finally breaks the silence with,

- So, mom and dad, meet the love of my life, Min Jass, with whom i want to spend the rest of my life.

Jungkooks mom smash a spoon on the table as she speaks looking into Jungkook at an angry tone,

- You're out of your mind my dear son? You want to spend your life with a human being where you're literally engaged with my sisters only daughter, your cousin, Lily?

Jungkooks father tries to calm his wife down as he speaks towards her,

- Honey calm down. Lets hear out everything first.

Jungkook looks into her mother as he speaks at a confident tone,

- I have made up my mind and i will live with her and her only.

Jungkooks mother growl from anger as Jass flinches on her tone,

- Then what about Lily? You are engaged to her! You're gonna break her heart and gonna make me break my promise which i made to my dying sister?

Jungkook looks at Jass's frightened figure as he speaks towards his mother,

- Mom, you're scaring her here. I swear if something happens to her due to your anger, i will...

Jungkook doesn't get to finish his words as Lily starts speaking to handle the matter,

- Please everyone, calm down please. And listen to me first.

Lily looks towards her aunt as she speaks towards her,

- Listen Aunt, i know you love us and want us to be happy. But we are not any child anymore and we have the right to choose the partner for our life right? Everyone has the right to choose whom he/she wants to spend the life with. It's our life not yours. And i know you made a promise to my mom but that doesn't mean you will force us to do anything against our will. And when it's the matter of breaking my engagement, it was actually never a real engagement at the first place at all. I never wanted to marry Jungkook, neither he wanted to marry me ever. And moreover, i also have someone else in my life.