06| 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮

I stayed at the door for a while after they left. I was just staring up at the end of stairs. I am not sure how to react.

I am here. Living with a doll, oddly attractive and eye-catching. It has been treated like a human for god knows how many years.

I took a deep breath before clutching onto the end of my sweater. Slowly stepping up the stairs, my right hand stayed at the wooden bar giving the stairs a classic look.

This portion where the hallway starts always gives me chills. There is something about this painting of the Jeon family. Especially the fact that the descendant of this rich ass family is a porcelain doll.

The way Mrs. Jeon held the doll with her firm grip as if she treasured her more than anything and the affection in Mr. Jeon's eyes, in total bliss with his perfect little family.

But the most important, Jungkook, the doll, was looking straight into that camera. His eyes was piercing my mind. He was getting into me with his eyes. It looked like he wanted to say something.

The silence of the photo screamed something that i couldn't understand.

I was lost into his eyes, something in me was hypnotized that my hand itself caressed the dolls cheek.  I suddenly heard a voice as if something got smashed onto the floor .

I immediately ran into Jungkook's room. There was nothing but silence. Everything was in place. I looked everywhere but everything was perfectly fine.

I sighed and turned around . Looking straight into Jungkook's eyes, his eyes only gave comfort. His eyes took me into ecstacy. This doll was beautifully made. It was a masterpiece.

I walked towards the bed where it was placed perfectly. I was just staring at his face and unconsciously stepping towards him.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my cotton dress and before I could process, it ripped apart into two parts. I stood in the middle of the room half naked in front of a creepy doll . I felt a sudden urge to cover my chest which I did and looked below.

The stitched hem of my dress was stuck in the hook of the wooden drawer.

I just walked to the guest room and changed my clothes. It was noon and I felt like taking a nap.

Comfortably lying on the mattress I thought about the last few minutes. How come the drawer was open when Mr. Jeon just came in and out without touching anything? I clearly remember the drawer wasn't open back then. I never even entered the room after she left.

I just shook off my thoughts and sighed into my palms before rubbing my face softly. I clutched the blanket and pulled it over my face. A nap would be the best cure.

Whatever it was. It was way beyond wierd.

________________

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the window. It must be 7 o'clock or something . I stood up and arranged my clothes on the shelf . I was done in an hour or something.

My muscles felt a little tense so I decided to take a shower first. Grabbing my silk red robe I entered the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror but today I am pride of myself. I am not crying anymore. I am happy today. No scars, no screams, it was just me and my silence.

I smiled before placing the robe on the dry bathtub. I locked the door and turned around but I heard it unlock again. I checked it closely and realised that the lock was broken .

I sighed and decided to let it be, anyways there is no one beside me in the house.  I let my hair loose and stepped into the shower.

Warm water hugging my body , i felt a comfort and bliss that I never felt in years.

Everyone was right. Minho wasn't the man for me. I smiled and rubbed my body, cleansing properly. Suddenly my nipples perked up. I felt a shiver down my body.

I couldn't understand what it was so I just turned the shower off and took the towel drying my body. As the towel drank the water droplets me, my anxiety was increasing.

I gulped and turned around to wear my robe . I saw at the brim of the tub and it was nowhere to be found. I searched and it wasn't there. My robe just escaped!!

It can't be possible right?? I put it there just some minutes ago.

I took a breath in and out before I decided to let it be. Maybe I don't remember right. Maybe I never even brought it in . Wrapping the towel around myself I walked to the room.

I looked at the door and it was open. I recall that I closed it, maybe. I shrugged, maybe I was being clumsy today .

Not minding my step I sprint towards the cupboard. I tripped onto something but gradually balanced myself, due, my towel slipped from my body, onto the ground.

This was something awkward. It's the second time since morning that I am naked in this house, in the middle of a room.

I facepalm and grab my towel again . Grabbing my other white robe , i decided to sleep naked today.

Drying my hairs , combing them later. I had my dinner and everything so on. I totally forgot about Jungkook. It must be lying on the bed still.

I didn't wanted to see him for not any clear reason. I just went back to my room before making sure every window and door is closed.

I sighed as I looked at the celing. What is Jungkook?? Why do they think Jungkook is alive and not Jonghyun?? If they died together and Jungkook, the doll is Jungkook's spirit then why didn't Jonghyun's spirit came back?? Is it all Mr and Mrs. Jeon's way to decrease their trauma??

I slept with Jungkook on my mind. I wish I could see Jungkook in real life. The real Jeon Jungkook.

---------------------------------𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷~