10 |𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮

Sitting on the dinner table across myself the doll itself, I was lost into my world.

Jimin had left the first thing in the world. He didn't question anything or anything else at all. He didn't question about his dark under eye. It was wierd how he didn't even freaked out. He just informed he needs some fresh air.

I didn't mind though. After yesterday I've found myself to pity Jungkook more than being scared. I smiled at the doll across me.

He's not gonna hurt me, right. He won't. I'll help him. I don't know where did this courage come from but all I know is Jungkook and his name sooths my nerves down. It feels as if we have an unsaid connection. As if we are linked somehow.

I had woken up early today and bath the doll. Not forgetting, rinsing him slowly and softly. I've seem to enjoy this. He's really cute.

I sliced the piece of my pancake with a knife and ate it with a fork while I eye him. God knows how he was made so perfect.

That porcelain mud they had used and as if real eyes were embedded in those lifeless sockets. He's a piece of something.

I just couldn't take my eyes off him once I had seen him. They were deep, deeper than the ocean. Yes those eyes are fake but they seem to brim with innocence. I just can not unsee them. I can't.

I suddenly flinch when I heard the doorbell . Oh Jimin must be here. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. It's not gonna be easy. Him explaining everything won't be easy. I know it will be a wreck. I can see it in his eyes.

He sat on the couch and I plopped myself beside him. His dark eyebags and red eyes shows he cried. But why will he cry?

"Hey Jimin." He was in a state of shock. "Do you know what happened to you yesterday? Do you remember anything??"

For the first time after so many days his hazle eyes were looking into mine. There was this utter silence on his face. Seems to be the silence before a storm. As his mind was somewhere lost and his body was struggling to be still.

I saw his fingers shaking and his eyebrows twitching. " Hey it's alright! I am right here dear."

His lower lip started trembling as soon as I said that. His teeth biting his lower lip he looked at me with his glossy eyes.

" It's okay Jimin. I am here. You're not alone." He broke into tears as if he was waiting for my words.

He jumped onto me hugging me in his arms. He was trembling in my hold so I pat his back and kissed his head. He suddenly started sobbing and I sighed. It must be confusing for him.

But wait does he remembers anything or does he thinks- oh boy does he think something happened between us??

"Jimin, No!! It's not what you're thinking. Hey stop crying you didn't do anything!!" He was still sobbing.

" First of all tell me Jimin. Do you remember something?" He shook his head. I embraced him tightly. Okay this is not gonna be easy then.

" I don't know how to tell you this but, I saw Jungkook a day before yesterday. Like the real Jungkook." He suddenly stopped all his life. He was just frozen. Not uttering any words and not moving as if he moves the world would crumble.

I was expecting him to leash out or scream at me for being a lunatic. Until, he shocked me instead. " You can see him too??"

By the look on his face I can tell that those words were something he was not suppose to say. He immediately showed an expression of horror as if he was hiding something. "Yes I do too."
I told him and he seems to be shocked as hell.

"Prove it." He utters. "He has doe eyes, certainly is taller than you. Fair, porcelain skin, has a scar on his cheek and a mole under his lower lip. In short, a bunny, well a dear bunny, or is it respectful to say that? You know we should respect the dead." I almost immediately responded.

Jimin had his jaw hanging in air. I nodded to him and he had his eyes widened. Suddenly my eyebrows arch. " What do you mean by too??" I looked at him confused but he kept his quiet.

I was thinking hard about this and that's when it hit me. " You can see him too?? Jimin?" His eyes said it all. He does. It seems like it pierces his heart into parts.

This doesn't seem right. He seems to be in pain. As he needs someone. And currently that someone is me.

I wrapped my arms around him whispering him some comfort. He seems to be in serious need of this comfort.

It was a matter of two hour or an hour. He cried all his heart out. It went on for so long until he kept sobbing and I couldn't have the heart to ask about his sudden outbreak.

"I saw Jungkook die infront of me." I froze. All I could comprehend was that I froze.

"What?"

"Yes Micha. He died infront of my eyes. I was unsure of you working here because it brought back memories. I am close to Mrs. Jeon because I know her from long ago." He looked at me with something sparkling in his eyes, hope.

Is he think what I am thinking??

" No!! Jimin. No, I trust you. I know you don't have hand in his death." He seems to be relaxed. "It's alright if you think that. Everybody still questions me about the day. I just don't want to talk about it. Not Jungkook, not my friend."

"But can I ask you something which is bothering me for so long." Although he just cleared he doesn't wants to talk about it but still I can't help this one. "I'll try my best. Hit it."

I took a deep breath and held Jimin's hand. " If Jungkook is here, as a soul. Where is Jonghyun?"

He seems to freeze again. I caressed his hand. " Nobody knows about that Micha. He seems to I don't know, just disappear after that day."

I can see it in his eyes. He's hiding something.

"It's okay Jimin. If you don't want to tell me, it's just alright." He ran his hand into his blonde silky hairs as I just watch in awe. Not now Micha.

"You can't know about Jonghyun and Jungkook without knowing who they were." He confused me at this point. "What do you mean Jimin?"

He sighed and smiled. " Know their past and the truth would make sense." I just gave him a amused chuckle. "Fine, then we'll talk about their past some other day. You should rest for now."

He actually stood up and gave me a questioning gaze. "I'll be fine. Jungkook is safe." Jimin gave me his charming smile and I almost swooned. " I know he is."

He opened the door and I accompanied him to the door. He suddenly grabbed my hand and said something that really got me thinking. "I can't tell you about them. You need to find for yourself. Feel free to roam all over the house. There are secrets that we hide when we were kids, Me, Jungkook and Jonghyun. Dig them out."

Dig them out?

"Okay." I looked at my feet and bit my lower lip. "I'll try."

"That's my girl." He ruffled my hair and booped my nose. That, felt familiar. Almost warming my heart like a duvet.

I closed the door just to be met with silence. I sighed. Roam all over the house and dig the secrets. That's, easy. Trust me that was sarcasm.

---------------------------------𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷