11 | 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝓮

Today was actually going normal.
It was 9 am and it's Jungkook's piano lesson. The teacher was waiting in the living room since an half hour. She was a nice old lady.

I liked talking to her. At first she was concerned about me being alone with Jungkook whole day but she relax immediately when she found out I am comfortable with him and following all the rules.

Apparently, she knows a lot about Jungkook. It's as if she knows about his vulnerable side too.

"Well my little girl, It's 9 am. You know he is quite punctual." I smiled and nodded. She left to the room to the right hallway at the third floor. I've barely ever been here. All I know is there's an attic here. A library and an old room with burnt door.

She sat down infront of the piano. I had the doll in my arms.
I kept it beside her and smiled as she greeted him.

"Hello there you handsome youngman. Let's begin with our lesson shall we? Well we all know both you brothers had a deep love with piano and it's soothing music. So this one's for you." She told him and her fingers did magic on the keys .

Just how sad this is. One is here but the other is not. I know it would be wierd to say this but it's as if I can see a different kind of smile on the doll's lips. It's as if he is genuinely happy.

I leaned at the doorframe looking at them. He's been taken care of. They genuinely care for him no matter he is dead. No matter he is a soul .

Now I know why Mr and Mrs. Jeon put so much effort. He is vulnerable. He needs help. Oh how must it feel to be a soul.

To be so close yet so far from your beloved ones. I just can't even imagine what he goes through, if I do my head is going to explode.

But I have my questions and doubts that I need to find answers of. I went to my room and pulled out my tablet from the nightstand.

I went straight out to search engine and typed "Jeon Jungkook".

As I had predicted. He was a famous article. Thousands of pictures and paragraphs on his death.

Article by purple newzzz:
A thirteen year old kid gets burnt alive. No traces of the twin.

Did Jonghyun died or he did not??? Did Jonghyun killed his twin and ran away

- Click below to find out

° The famous industrialist and her wife, a well known influencer. Lost their both kids. Burnt body found of one while the others stays missing.

I could not even imagine the trauma the couple had went through. There were even fake sites.

• Guys look what I just found behind the burnt Jeon mansion. A pair of high quality clothes?? Did someone rape Jungkook and threw him into the burning house and take Jonghyun with them??