12 | 𝓜𝔂 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻

"J-j-jungkook?"

He smiles. That bunny smile.

"Oh how much my body crave to be strangled by your. My hands itching to grab you and skim every corner and curve of your. My eyes to eye-fuck you and my lips to kiss and suck your whole body."

"H-huh Jungkook?"

"Are you scared?" No I am not. Definitely not from him, I can never be! I am just shocked.

"You? In flesh? How? Jungkook?"

He laughs and I look at him with creased forehead. He stands up from the matters and walks to my side. He scrunched down and looks into my eyes. His doe eyes staring at my bambi ones.

He gave a mesmerized look and smiled loosing himself in my eyes. I was still confused. Wasn't he a soul?

"I am not Micha! I am not a soul."

My breathing accelerated. Did he play me? Did he betrayed me? Does he think of me as a fool too?

"Micha, I am not a soul. Unfortunately, I am cursed. Cursed with the bad luck of being forever immortal. To live alone with my parents and sexual desires. I have to control the demon inside me because my mother lives with me. I am a demon, not a soul. I am a lust demon."

"A what?"

"A demon!'

"Demon who?"

"Lust Demon?"

"Wait what-"

"Micha calm down."

"Is that why I feel aroused around you?"

"Micha calm down."

"So you really did fuck me before?"

"Hear me out, dear-"

"So is that why I feel wet when I look at you?"

"Micha sto-"

"That's why I want you to fuck me?? So your dick really was inside me? You're in your demon form that means you can really fuck m-"

He grabbed my nape and cornered me to the bed. The back of my knees touch the mattress and I fell on it. He hovered over me and smashed his lips onto mine.

His upper lip tucked under mine as our mouth move into the perfect sync. His other hand roughly man handling my thigh, caressing it up and down. I felt my wetness dripping down.

He practically started eating me out while sucking on my tongue. The warmth of his tongue and our saliva mixing felt like euphoria.

I wrapped my other thigh around his lean waist while his hand leaves my thigh alone craving for his touch and caress my abdomen.

He stops and looks at me. "You really speak a lot. Do you know that? Now this beautiful voice must moan my name."

He whimpered and he attacked my neck. I tilted my neck while the warmth of his face makes me go ferral. I moaned loud as he wanted when he gave a bold lick to my neck.

I gave a tug to his shirt and he lifted himself. I placed my fingers on his shirt and started unbuttoning it. One by one the buttons exposed his big chest.

I literally drooled when he removed his shirt completely. His back was at my view while he kept sucking my neck and collarbone as my untamed moans echo.

"J-jungkook it hurts down there do something."

"What do you want me to do love?"

"Anything."