18 | 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶

All I remember is passing out. I passed out. It is Junghoon and I was Jungkook's Micha.

I fucked Junghoon. Not exactly him but his ghost. That still doesn't change much. Whatever the fuck that creature is, it wasn't Jungkook.

But what does it mean? I fell for Junghoon? I apparently remember bits of Jungkook and I. But where the fuck was Jungkook?

I dialed Jimin's number. I can't believe that man didn't even try to reach out to me in these past few weeks.

Maybe calling him over wasn't the best idea. Things were flying around. Perhaps the work of an angry Jungk- sorry, Junghoon.

I felt an abyss in my heart. I just remembered my childhood sweetheart but, he's dead.

I at least deserved Jungkook's dead body, sorry again, skeleton. Was he even ever buried? Now that I know that it's Junghoon. One thing's for sure. I actually wasn't safe.

"The fuck are you doing Juni??" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Up to the 14 years of my life, I've never been this terrified.

The basement of the house was covered in the dark. No light around. It was just a pit of fire, the size of a coffee table. There sat Junghoon in a black attire. Held Jungkook by his hair as he drowned my poor love.

Jungkook was out, maybe drugged. He was covered in red. Maybe some red colour but it sure wasn't blood. A doll in the centre of the white circle...

Wait!!!

The doll!! Jungkook!! Doll!!

He never lied!!

The doll was Jungkook!!

"JUNGKOOK!!!" I screamed and ran into Jungkook's room.

I sighed as Jungkook pushed me into his room. I moaned as he shoved his tongue down my throat. I knew I was about to lose my virginity toady.

But I didn't care.

I never could.

This is all I ever wanted. Jungkook, to take my innocence away. I knew we were too young to fuck. We were just fifteen. We aren't supposed to do it.

But again. I don't care. Apparently he doesn't too.

We were already bonded enough to care. "Jungkook!! Somebody's going to find us" he moaned before pulling the string of his night pajamas.

I rolled my eyes as he squeezed my breast under the fabric of my silk night shirt with the other hand. "Jung-" he shushed me by his lips and knocked the lamp beside the nightstand to the side by his knees.

I shut my eyes preparing not to flinch by the impact of the glass to hit the wooden floor.

That's when he turned me around and kissed my neck, pulling my ass on his hardening cock. "Look over there love." I moaned at his newly hoarse and raspy voice after puberty's miracle.

I looked through my hooded lashes at the book shelf sliding to the side. "For reals? Rich and filmy? Really? A secret room?" I laughed.

His hand snaked up my skirt. My breath hitched. "Guess why did I asked for it?" I gulped and he picked me by my ass.

I latched my lips to his exposed collarbone. He was too strong for fifteen. I was thrown on the the mattress as he hovered above me.

We exchanged a look through our hooded eyes before I shy away and looked opposite to him.

He chuckled and pressed his knee to my heated core. I jolt forward as he grinds his knee against it. I moaned as he removed his shirt.

He didn't had abs like those of adults but sure had worth dying for biceps and triceps. I gasped, "When did you-"