Can you fuck me on the kitchen counter?

~

Ariel stormed into her room and slammed the door shut. She was tripping. Tripping for him. For his godly looks and for his godly acts. Everything he does is sexy. And being super embarrassed from telling out shit to him, she got herself up lazily from her beds' sheets and pulled herself into the shower.

She had never once had a slip of her tongue and now. Now, — this random ass guy pulled every aspect she had considered as her strengths. It made her feel small. It made her want to live deep in her imagination where he just fucks he- "I should really stop", she said out loud to herself in the shower.

She stepped out, even more embarrassed. The shower didn't help at all. She wrapped her fuzzy robe around herself. It came down to her thighs as she watched herself in the long mirror. She touched her face and immediately was taken to a scene where it was him touching her. Him, as in, Casper Warnor.

"My fucking goodness", she pulled the robe around her tighter and secured the tie as she came out of the restroom. She craved for something quick and sweet. 'His lips should be quick and sweet,' she thought.

"Maybe not quick but definitely sweet-.", she said her thoughts out loud yet again and immediately stopped as though her walls had ears. Leaving the thought of his lips being sweet hanging but still lingering around, she opened her room's door to get out and eat something. Something quick and sweet.

Very unexpectedly, a gasp left her lips as she saw a figure leaning against the kitchen counter. Casper, of course. 'Course it is him. He straightened himself as she spoke out, still bewildered. "Excuse you?- What exactly are you doing in here? You might be my "very personal bodyguard " but that doesn't mean you can enter in here?"

Casper cleared his throat as his voice rang in her ears. "You do realise I wouldn't have been able to come in here if you...", he stopped. Walked. And stood infront of the main door. "locked your doors, right Ariel?"

"Shit."

That word did wonders thankfully. If she had said something else stupid, then she would be even more suspicious. This guy might look trustworthy but who knows? He might go up and tell her dad that she cursed him with all her heart.

To him, she is just realising that she didn't lock her door and that was why he was able to enter. To give her a quick lesson. To her, she cursed cause of the way her name rolled out from his tongue. First time he has said her name, and she's in a robe, wearing absolutely nothing beneath it and with a thought of how sweet his inviting lips would be.

"OH-? Okay okay, sorry. B-but! You still shouldn't have entered", she said. She forgave herself cause her mind was too plaqued with embarrassment to even remember to lock the door. And now she is even more embarrassed.

"Apologies. Please do lock your doors from now", he spoke crisply as he turned to leave but she stopped him. He turned around expecting her to speak further but she just stood still.

"Anything I can do for you, Ariel?"

Yes. You can fuck me. Right on this counter you were leaning onto by your hip.

"NAH- nah nothing, sorry, you can leave, Mr Warnor-", she said, congratulating herself for not stuttering so much. "Casper is fine", he said with a smile. She has never seen boydguards smile before except for when they had something to celebrate. But he always smiled. To her.

It was so pretty she wanted to feel him smiling against her lips and skin. But she had to stop going to places now. He left by the time she got herself to earth. She smiled to herself as she sat on that part of the counter he leaned onto.

Knock knock.

"The door, Ariel."

"FUCK", she said as she ran and locked the door. "Done done, I locked it", she informed, ashamed of herself. She didn't hear a response but was somehow certain he was smiling on the other side.

Maybe it's not so bad to have a crush on your bodyguard.

~