Oops, leaked

~

"Hate you."

"Come on! Don't be like that...", Donna said, eyeing Ariel with mischief filled orbs. "What happened after I left?"

"OHH? We both just wanted to know each other's interests so we started off casually with our sex life you kno- yes so what I'm trying to say is that we form a group-", Ariel cut off the sarcasm and changed topics faster than a Donna who's on a mission to complete all the donuts in the donut house.

"What are you saying- Okay anyways I agree bro-." She wasn't understanding but soon made up stuff seeing Casper enter the canteen where they were both seated at a corner. His long legs moved swiftly and in a few strides, he was there right beside them like he was never gone.

"Fuck" Ariel mouthed as Donna arched a suspicious brow up. She sipped her drink as Ariel eyed her to start another conversation to clear off the elephant; no, - dino..., between the three.

"Well, your birthday's coming up", she said, a smirk ghosting her lips. Ariel internally cursed. "Uh, cool bro very cool I didn't know", she said, her throat bobbing up and down. Noticing that while being drawn to their conversation, he too swallowed without thought.

He seemed to collect his mind as he recollected everything he knew about her. 'Ariel Swoons, 18 yrs old, a senior high schooler. Excels in literature. Major interests - art, modelling, photography and medicines. Scared of heights and loud noises. Kidnapped at age 8. Seen a man dying from taking bullets to his heart during the time. Loves animals so much that she'll kill you if you hurt them. Loves her family and friends and is always happy seeming-', he stopped thinking more as his ears paid attention to their words.

"What do you want my dear bae?", Donna jokingly questioned. She had not once, - ever in their 284 years of friendship, -asked her about her birthday or what she wanted. It was evident she did that for a certain someone to know. "I don't know, you tell me. You know me veryyy well", Ariel said hoping for her to zip up her mouth.

"Well you do love cats but that's not possible cause you can't take care of yourself even, let alone a cat", she pondered as she went over choices, genuinely making her choice then and there.

"What if I get you uhhhh, a whole dress shop so you can pair as many dresses as you want an-"

"Are you hearing yourself out Donna?" Ariel's face softened. She let out a chuckle as her friend's face lit up. "Jewelry! Yes!Jewelry so you can wear it and think of me every day and night!"

"And you also fancy them yesyes", she added after seeing her friend's face go from soft to threatening. "Whatever. Let's just go to class", Ariel put a stop to the very appreciated talk, as they took off, with Casper still behind them. Behind Ariel.

~