Your mom hun

~

Getting caught in the hands of Calvin at school has to be the thought that pushes her rare excitement for school off the cliff. Donna and Ariel sure do enjoy teasing the fuck out of him but at certain times, he goes overboard a little too much and it's tempting to punch his face. Very.

"I'm free tonight...", he said, jobless.

"Didn't ask". Cliche Donna.

"Ain't bitchless like you", snapped Ariel.

"Tsk"

"Just die bye."

And they oop. Her father had sure made it clear that Casper wasn't going to be guarding her in classes and classes only. At other times, he was going to stay close. Like too close. Even if it means involuntarily overhearing conversations that Ariel is being involved in. And they oop.

That time where she hoped he wouldn't find about her cursing so he wouldn't tell her father? 'And-they-oop' part 3. Though she had been careful, at some point, cursing has been grown to be attached to her. She and her friend turned and saw an intimidating Casper dressed... casually.

"Casper-? Uh eheh-", before she could make things worse, Donna introduced herself to her friend's bodyguard. "Uh, HELLO." He arched his eyebrows up as he smiled dubiosly at the weird outburst of energy at her greeting.

Nevertheless, he introduced himself to her as if the school was unaware of his presence and identity. Well, they don't know his identity but his presence? Oh fuck. Ariel could tell he was a hot topic already cause of his hot face and hot figure and hot lips and hot cheekbones and hot hands and..., she can keep going.

Donna always gets kept up with the news and changes of her best friends life and it's the same way for Ariel as well. Why keep secrets when there is a trustworthy friend for you who you know will sacrifice you for a chip packet but won't leave your hand if they're put in a situation to be separated from you?

"Casper". Ariel closed her eyes. He had no right to introduce himself with that piercing gaze of his and that honeyed voice. She wanted to put him in her pocket and always have him nearby to herself. Impossible, she thought to herself after imagining that and immediately denying it.

"So...-", Ariel tried to switch the plate up but Casper always wins, - atleast so far he has in everything. He has gotten everything he wanted through some way of talking, that gets to her enough and to give him the replies he wants.

"Who's he, his, him? The supposed bitchless fella?"

Ariel smiled wide as if she had won a lottery but her eyes screamed for help. He cursed. Wasn't the first time, but he cursed still. And it was all that was needed for her to die at that moment and at any moment of her life. They both turned their heads in sync as Donna's eyes told her to not blush and not step up the game and kiss him then and there.

"Calvin Klein is he, his, him, the supposed bitchless fella-"

"DONNA WHAT-"

"We refer to him that way cause he likes to pull down his Calvin Klein's down for pussies and who knows? Even for dic-"

"DONNNNANNANAN-"

Donna seemed to ruminate her words and threw her friend 'sorry, not sorry' eyes.

"Now now, Casper, YOU. Please please pleaseee don't tell my father about this okay-? WAIT. Or do you by chance have a voice recorder up your sleeve or collar or ear or- Orrrr?... Or are you YOURSELF unaware of something like that? Maybe my father put one up without you knowing so he could make sure you're a person one could trust? SHIT WHAT IF HE'S HEARING US RIGHT N-"

Stop, a voice in her head told so and she did, thankfully. Her overthinking brain exploding with all these possibilities was draining and her telling it out made the people who heard it sure be exhausted as well.

She shrieked as if seen a demon, letting her fingers reach to her face and dig into her hair as she screamed in lowercase, muffled against her palms. Donna took this as her "cue" to get away, even though she meant for her to stay and pull her out of this mess and not escape.

Ariel was going to be grounded for life if he told her father about any of this, or even if he truly had a recorder on himself which is unlikely, but what if. She swore that her 'what ifs' were going to be the end of her.

"Is that the sole reason why you both refer to him as Calvin Klein or any other-"

Yeah, so I really got the privilege to hear that brand's name come out of his mouth? #Blessed

"Cause his name is Calvin. And Calvin just reminded us of Calvin Klein", she told him with her voice still mute-sounding against her hand. Immediately straightening herself, she spoke bold and to-the-point, "Now, back to the topic...," and in a... well, pleading tone; in complete contrast to her voice composure before she spoke, "pleaseee?"

"Please what?"

"Hkk"

She was caught off guard. He was caught off guard. She was getting her most wanted hiccups at the right moment, mostly as an automatic response of her body to his question.

"Please what?"

Huh-

What do you mean by "please what?"?

Are you a sadistic hoe who wants me to call you "please si-"-

"Casper, I kindly ask you to not leak- Hkk- any of this to my father. Just- hKk- please? Or else my life will- HKK- END, NOW BYE-"

With that, she was running off and all he heard for a moment was the sound of her hiccups fading into the school crowd's murmurs. It was then he realised they weren't alone but among people. With the corners of his lips tucked up, he sets off in the direction to where she left running in jet speed, in hopes to find her quick and not let her go again.

~