𝟭-𝟯

𝟭-𝟯4th of May 2018Jujutsu High» 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 «自分のため

𝟭-𝟯
4th of May 2018
Jujutsu High
» 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 «
自分のため

𝟭-𝟯4th of May 2018Jujutsu High» 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 «自分のため

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Tokyo Metropolitan Magical Technical High.

Or Jujutsu High for short.

It was one of the only two jujutsu sorcery educational institutes in Japan. The school itself hold an outward appearance as a private religious school, but in reality, it is a place for aspiring jujutsu sorcerers to learn and become qualified.

It is also used as a 'launch pad' of some kind for shamans who've graduated from school. This keystone in the world of jujutsu sorcerers is the centre of their education, mission, and support needs.

"Amazing... it's in the mountains! Are we really in Tokyo?" The pink-haired boy gasps up at the school that rose far above the three.

"Tokyo's suburbs are like this too, y'know?" Gojo informs the boy, to which he gapes even further.

"What about Fushiguro?" Itadori asks the older male.

"He's been treated by a shaman. Now he's fast asleep," The white-haired man replied.

"What are we doing now?" (Y/N) asked softly, and Gojo grinned at her.

"You two are going to have an interview with the school principal. If you bomb the interview, then you won't be able to transfer. So do your best guys," Gojo turns his head to the two, who deadpans at his careless tone.

"What!? Then I'll get executed right away!" Itadori exclaims. "So you're not in charge!?"

"Apart from your strength, you're so lame..." A mouth appeared on Itadori's cheek and insulted the boy who hosted it.