𝟮-𝟳

𝟮-𝟳Jujutsu High9th of July 2018» 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 «被害者

𝟮-𝟳
Jujutsu High
9th of July 2018
» 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 «
被害者

𝟮-𝟳Jujutsu High9th of July 2018» 𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 «被害者

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The twinkling stream of water gently strode forward, a swishing sound reaching the two's ears; along with the sound of cars rolling past, tweeting of birds, and distant chatter. The sun dropped low in the sky by now, and the orange-gold in the sky indicated the time as late evening.

On the dewy bank near the small river sat two high schoolers. One a girl, one a boy, though both strangers to one another. They sat in (comfortable) silence, allowing the other to relax in their presence.

(Y/N) was hugging her legs and staring up at the sky, almost in deep thought, whereas Junpei sat back, his legs slightly bent as he leaned on his hands. His body, however, was quite tense and he almost seemed uncomfortable.

(Y/N) glances at him without moving her head, processing the look on his face and his body language. Then, she lets out a little sigh, "May I... May I offer you a hypothetical question?" She asks quietly. "I figure you may be the only person I can ask, seeming as though we don't really know each other."

'Or you don't know who I am.' She thinks to herself, turning her attention back to the sky.

Junpei is silent for a moment, shifting his hands and mumbling incoherently. His hair slightly blowing in the wind, his eyes moving to his lap. "... Yeah..." He mutters.

(Y/N) takes a moment to speak, but as she does, she simply lets the words hang in the air, "Say... Say there was this person you've been told to hate all your life, and with good reason... but then... but then something happens, and suddenly they don't seem so bad anymore. Do you think you'd still hate them? Or... would you let that prejudice go?" She scratches her cheek.