𝟯-𝟯

𝟯-𝟯Yoshino Residence11th of July 2018» 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 «幼魚と逆罰

𝟯-𝟯
Yoshino Residence
11th of July 2018
» 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 «
幼魚と逆罰

𝟯-𝟯Yoshino Residence11th of July 2018» 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 «幼魚と逆罰

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Their movements were quick. Strong. Precise. It was a blur of kicks, punches, and whatever other blows they could land on each other.

(Y/N) tried to keep up. Despite still being entirely restrained, her eyes concentrated on the fight bellowing out before her. They flicked left and right, trying to understand who was winning. Not only that, but she was also studying Mahito's fighting technique. How he defended, how he attacked, and how he used his cursed energy.

As her eyes were trained on this, her hands worked to free herself from the rope around her ankles. Nanami had started for her, but clearly got a little distracted...

Nanami manages to land a hit on Mahito, gouging out a large portion of his right arm. The curse looks at the floppy hand in confusion and surprise, "Huh... I thought I defended properly... was that some sort of cursed technique?" He questions nonchalantly.

"What do you mean by 'some kind'? I don't appreciate questions that are left open to interpretation." Nanami grumbles, holding his sword up.

"Oh, good... Seems you don't mind talking." Mahito smiles.

"That depends on who I'm talking to..." Nanami responds, his eyes scanning over the curse before him warily. The man wondered how this cursed spirit was able to hold such a conversation, and with such ease too.

Mahito then held his arms out, his right arm beginning to string back together in a way that was both interesting and hellish. "Hey.. the soul or the body. Which do you think came first?" He asks Nanami. But, as the blonde man's expression twists to confusion, Mahito proceeds, "You know, like 'the chicken or the egg'? Does the soul dwell in the body?... Or is the body built on the soul?"