𝟯-𝟭

𝟯-𝟭Kinema Cinema10th of July 2018» 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 «あれは誰

𝟯-𝟭
Kinema Cinema
10th of July 2018
» 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 «
あれは誰

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

His foot tapped systematically against the ground, the hair on his head curtaining his eyes from the world before him. His back was held against the rough, cold wall of a building called 'Kinema Cinema'.

In his hands were two tickets that he was fidgeting with, a nervous frown on his face. The boy was hunched over as he waited for someone, remaining completely aware of every little sound and thing that surrounded him. Footsteps, people chatting and laughing, someone spilling popcorn, buying popcorn, cars rolling past, the distant echo of traffic... it was all so humane.

He hated it.

Junpei sighs in annoyance and looks up, glancing around at the people around him, the road, the buildings, and then back down. His hands clench slightly around the tickets, the clock ticking ever so slowly, yet so anticipatory.

"She's probably not even coming... Should I just go in..?" He mutters to himself, his eyes narrowing in disappointment.

(Y/N) had left in the early morning to return to her school so she could change, a school that was in Tokyo - about an hour or so away. But she had left ages ago! She should be here by now...

Was he being stood up?

He curses himself, bringing a hand up to rub his forehead, "I knew I shouldn't have trusted her so easily..." He talks to himself, earning a few odd stares from people nearby.

The movie will be starting soon, well... at least the ads will. In the meantime, his mind returns to the talk they had that night - about him joining her school... She was a sorcerer. A jujutsu sorcerer, whatever that meant. (Y/N) said he could be one too, since she saw potential in him or whatever...