𝟭-𝟱

𝟭-𝟱Jujutsu High15th of May 2018» 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 «最初の年

𝟭-𝟱
Jujutsu High
15th of May 2018
» 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 «
最初の年

𝟭-𝟱Jujutsu High15th of May 2018» 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 «最初の年

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The feeling of the cold chains clutched tightly at her wrist, her eyes remaining on the steel table that separated her from the two sorcerers on the other side.

The one on the left sported a well-kept moustache, as well as combed black hair and formal attire. The one on the right was quite the opposite, his blonde hair left unbrushed and his clothes looking as if they had just been thrown on as he was running out of the door.

She didn't know their names, nor would she need to learn them. Their only purpose here was to get answers out of her, and her only purpose was to give them those answers without hassle.

"So why the hell am I chained up!?" She shrieked in her head, her eyes wide and her eyebrows knit together with surprise and confusion.

Sure, she could've asked when she was being handcuffed. The problem with that was it happened whilst she was sleeping, and she had simply awoken with the light buzzing in her eyes and her ass cushioning her body against the wildly uncomfortable plastic chair she had been issued.

(Y/N)'s gaze switched between the two men that sat before her. Half of her mind was analysing them, and the other half was trying to recount what had happened to lead her up to this moment.

"Now that you're awake, shall we begin?" Blondie spoke, a slight smirk on his lips. However, it was not a significant smirk, just one of anticipation for the interrogation ahead.

"Uh... sorry, but could you tell me what's happening?" (Y/N) asked sheepishly, clocking her head to the side slightly as she closes her eyes and smiled.