𝟭-𝟲

𝟭-𝟲Yokohama15th of June 2018» 𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 «フライング・ソロ

𝟭-𝟲
Yokohama
15th of June 2018
» 𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 «
フライング・ソロ

𝟭-𝟲Yokohama15th of June 2018» 𝗙𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 «フライング・ソロ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The slow rumble in the cabin blended perfectly with her sleepy state. The girl's back pressed against the train seat's cold backrest as her eyes shifted slowly around her surroundings.

Only a few people sat in the cabin, most were business personnel, and the other two were dirty homeless. A sigh escapes her cold, shaky lips as she tightens her arms around her for a glimpse of warmth.

It was early Summer, and yet the dark morning was ever so cold. Early hours tended not to have been blessed by the sun's light yet, so (Y/N) wondered why her mission had been called out so early - especially for her first one.

She rubbed her legs together slightly, releasing another shaky sigh as she moved her head to the side to look out of the window. Her destination was near, Yokohama Port to be exact.

(Y/N) was desperately tired, having watched Nobara's fashion show all night just hours ago. Even then she was tired but wanted to pull through for her new friend.

In the end, it was a nice experience, and Nobara seemed to enjoy herself. Even so, (Y/N) had wished she hadn't participated, and instead enjoyed her few moments of sleep before her first solo mission.

But there was no use dwelling on that, for she was already in Yokohama and only 20 minutes from the port. And, despite her exhaustion, she wasn't able to sleep on the train.

(Y/N) pulled her phone out of her skirt's pocket, the time read 4 am, usually the time she would be dreaming about her wedding ceremony with Ryan Reynolds.

Her attention then moved to her background, which depicted an image of her with her former best friend, Hana Kobayasu. She was a girl (Y/N)'s age in the Tengoku clan, although she mainly worked as a maid. She had pretty, shoulder-length, blonde hair and bright green eyes.