Introduction

Hi my loves if you're new here my name is Sage 👋

If you're not new then welcome back my darlings I have a special announcement for you all today!

I've been secretly cooking up a special Christmas short story for you all to enjoy this holiday season
It will be something festive to read whenever you please!

And we're going to pretend I released this Christmas Eve ok?

The chapters will be short and I'm writing this on a whim so forgive me if the grammer is poor.

I'm still a human and I have feelings so please refrain from any mean comments to me or anyone this is a safe space and I'd like to keep it that way.

If you would like to contact me I highly suggest don't because my email on here is fucked so I won't be able to respond unfortunately.

In this story their will unfortunately be no smut because it's a Christmas short story and I want to keep it light if you want smut read my other story.

(Yes Merciless will continue)

Please don't steal my stuff!! It will make me very sad and plagiarism is a very serious issue I don't give any of y'all consent to steal it so DON'T.

It technically will be quite a bit of chapters, however they will be short making it easier for me to go where I want creatively.

However expect for the first Two chapters because the bulk of what's happening is going to be there so just bare with me for those ones and the next ones will be short.

Formatting is the same but I tried my best to make it fancy for all.

Anyway I'm done my Mom speech and I sincerely hope you all enjoy this book!

With love enjoy A Christmas favor - Sage

P.S. Shout out to all my hockey boys this one's for you (well maybe not all but the good ones)