𝐼𝐼𝐼 𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐼𝐿𝑈

We all split up and of course i was with Aonung.
He started to make noises. An Ilu swam over.

"how did you do that?." i asked in disbelief

"Well it took me less then a day bu-" He says mockingly but tsireya shut him up by shouting, "Aonung! Be nice!"

He looks at me for a second. "Im assuming you atleast know how to tame it? Seeming as you have an ikran." Aonung commented.

"Yes i know." I tell him. I try to climb on but keep sliping. "Do you need a hand?" Aonung asks politely. I roll my eyes and managed to throw my self on. "nope" i say sarcasticly

"now you must connect yourself to it." Aonung says his voice almost soothing. I grab my Na'vi queue and connect to to the Ilu. I get a tingle rushing down my spine.

"feel its breathing. Its heart beat." he says taking my hand and placing it on the ilus side. I don't feel the heart beat, all i can focus on his hands.

"When your ready, Go" He says

I take a deep breath and dive in the water. When i felt confident i told my ilu to go faster but thats when i started to loose my grip. I swim to the surface. I saw Aonung laughing in the distance. I didn't suprise me. He swam over to me and Called the ilu back letting me mount it again.

"You were sitting to far forward and you weren't holding the handle hard enough." He complained. He made the same noise and called his ilu. He mounted it and sat in the right position. "Like this"

I tried to sit like him but i couldn't do it. Either he was being awkward or i was just dumb. He ended up dismounting his ilu and coming over to me.

"No no, like this"  He moved me backwards and pushed my back down slightly. And there it was again the tingle. He grabbed my hand and placed it on the handle.

"Hold it tightly" he said "Try again"

This time i went in the water and he came with me. My ilu swam and i stayed in the same position that Aonung put me in. I kept my grip tight. Then i sped up. This time i didnt fall. I was riding the ilu. We both went above the water and i was cheering with joy. Tuk started cheering along with neteyam, Aonung and tsireya.

(A/N) sorry this is short. I broke my toe and i can't think of anything else