𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

The war part.4

My father turned to my mother who was covering neteyam in floods of kisses. I felt arms wrap around my waist again. Aonung kissed me on the cheek. I looked at my family again.

"Look, i understand this is a very emotional moment but we all need to be strong to save tuk." He crouches. Neteyam lifts his head to sit up and winces in pain because he is still injured my mother helps him lay gently. My father turns to her to tell her a plan.

I hear a sudden screech. My eyes shot up at the sky and i saw a faint outline of a creature. I squinted my eyes, it was my ikran. She landed on the ground growling at everyone.

"mawye Aiday, Mawye.."
(CALM AIDAY CALM)

I stroke her head and feel her scales against my finger once again. A smile spreads across my face. "hey girl.." i lean my head against hers. I turn to my mother who climbs onto her ikran with a glare across her face. I look at neteyam who is in alot of pain. I retrace what happened.

"GO! ILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU."

WE ALL JUMPED IN THE WATER. 

I remember spider not jumping in straight away, i remember a slight shape in the corner of my eye. SPIDER.

SPIDER CLICKS HIS HEAD PIECE.
"GO FROM BEHIND." SPIDER MUMBLES BEFORE JUMPING IN THE WATER.

"spider.." i mumble to myself. I run away from my ikran to see everyone gone but tsireya and neteyam.

"Where is everyone?!" I ask tsireya.

"They left! They are going to get tuk" She points at the boat.

"Shit.." I start to run but someone grabs my wrist. I was expecting aonung or tsireya but the hand was far too small. I turn to see neteyam.

"Stay.. Its not safe little sis" He strokes my cheek.

"Im sorry.. I have to put things right" I say holding his hand and placing it back on the floor.

"Keep him steady tsireya!" I shout to her whilst mounting my ikran. Aiday Growls as i attached my queue. I start to fly over to the ship.

Aiday lands letting me dismount. I stroke her head,

"I see you sister.." I say to her, she bows her head in appreciation before flying off. I start walking and catch my mother. She brutally killed a soldier in front of me. She turns her head and stands up quickly making me jump.

"My sweet daughter.. Im sorry you had to see that." she walked over and hugged me.

"Mother... I need to tell u something." I spoke gently, i heard a rattle by the side of the ship.

I shot my head in that direction. I cover the side of mouth. "Spider set neteyam up, hes working with the demons.." I whisper. Her eyes widen. She grabs her dagger.

"Come my dear daughter. Its time to hunt." She says walking backwards into the ship. I can't help but smirk, i never liked spider. He was always what the sky people called a pick me.

We crouch behind a wall. I hear the voice of quaritch making me shiver. I grip onto my mothers hand. She turns to me.

"Y/N.. You are the daughter of toruk makto. Neice of a warrior. Grandaughter of a great leader. You have bravery in your blood, you need to use your strong heart." She says palcing a hand on my cheek whilst rubbing my hand. I take a deep breath and she turns away.

Neytiri pounces out from the wall and grabs spider. Quaritch looks at her and flinches. I look at kiri who was terrified. Neytiri also holds a knife to spider.