𝑊𝑎𝑟 𝐼𝑠 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟

"What the hell?" I watched as the fish swam past us. We both floated there as the fish made the room lighter.

"Kiri.." Aonung mumbled to himself.

"What?" I turned to him but before he could say anything else the ship made a nose before it started to flood once again.

"shit! What are we gonna do?" I started to panic as the water rose even more. I look for the exit and saw water flowing into it like a waterfall.

"we can't go through there, we will be crushed by the water." Aonung had worry in his voice, my eyes began pacing around the room trying to find something, i once again watch the fish to see them swimming towards something. Squinting my eyes i see a platform with an open door making me gasp with releif.

"Aonung! Look!" I shout pointing to hopefully an exit. He squints his eyes and calls for his ilu to swim over. He starts to celebrate,

Aonung climbs up Pulling me with him. He starts to celebrate as we walk closer to the door but someone punches him in the face and holds a knife to my neck. Aonung wipes the blood from his nose and jumps back up hissing at the person behind me.

"Let me go!" i struggle to move from the grip. They person tightens their grip.

"Shut up! Don't move" They shout, i turn my head slightly and see its military lady as a na'vi. She had tattoos all over her body and was chewing on gum.

( A/N Yall i know she was killed by Neytiri, im just putting her in here for the sake of it.)

Aonung Crouches into an attacking position. He hisses at the lady but we here a growl. The woman lowers the knife from my neck amd puts the knife out in front of her in protection still gripping onto my arm making me wince.

the sound become louder. I follow the sound and realise who it was. a sharp screech was let out as a ikran lifted a lady from the platform into the shadows.

Aiday.

"fuck!" she screams from the shadows. We hear muffled screams. I turn around to Aonung and hug him tightly. He grabs my face and checks for wounds.

"Are you okay aonung?" I hold his cheek.

" I am now" He says gently before placing his fore head on mine. We both turn to my irkan as she screeches towards us before flying out threw the ceiling. I look at aonung who had a face of awe. "Okay. I'll admit it, i want an ikran now"

I smile at him not wanting to move, but then the boat started to move. We fell to the floor as it began to fill with water.

"We gotta move!" I say looking at the door. We both stand up and run water begins to touch my ankles, then my legs, then my waist until we could no longer run. We began to swim.

"I see an exit!" I shout pointing at the outside dock and before we knew it we were by the ocean, i jumped into the ocean aonung close behind. In the distance i could see kiri. I turned to aonung.

"Go, Go, my family is over here go make sure yours is okay" Aonung places a hand on my cheek before swimming off. I begin to swim to kiri who seemed to notice me, she swum over to me.

"wholey shit Y/N, you sxkawng i thought you were dead" she hugged me tightly. I chuckled a bit before i could feel my eyes water.

"Come on! Everyone is over here" She said before grabbing my hand and pulling me with her, she let go after a little bit and i followed behing her.

"Mama!" I shout letting my inner child out, my mother turns her head and i see relief wash over her face.
"Y/N!" She shouts and extends her arm to me pulling me onto some debree. She hugs me tightly practically crying. I hold onto tuks hand tightly before bringing her into a hug.

"Okay i really wnat to go home now.." I say slightly laughing. Tuk started to giggle before everyone joins.
"Well all that matters now is that we are safe. And together." We all grip onto each other hands.

I look into the sky.

"thank you great mother.. Thank you."

(A/N)
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING, LIKE I SAID SCHOOL IS A STRUGGLE AND I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES WITH FRIENDS. DON'T WORRY IM GONNA TRY POST MORE NOW.

QUESTION
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE
NEXT FEW CHAPTERS?