𝐼𝑉 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐴𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆

After a while of swimming, all of the siblings leave the water. I climb out and notice Aonung walk over to a group of boys, the all face in our direction making me look away quickly. I hear laughing but it wasn't Aonungs. It was a nasty laugh, almost as if it was ment to be mean.

"wait. Whers Kiri?" Asks Tuk ,we all realise she had dissapeared. "I don't recall her tameing and ilu either.." I said. I looked over to Lo'ak, And he was looking at the group of boys. Two of the boys were mocking our 5 fingers. I felt my chest burn up. "Lets just find her." Neteyam suggests.

"you two go" neteyam points at us, me and Lo'ak start to walk around the village. I suddenly noticed that the boys were surrounding someone. Kiri.

"Hey!" Lo'ak shouts, the boys all stop picking on kiri and face us. I notice Aonungs face changes when he notices me.

"Leave her alone." Lo'ak was p!sswd and so was i. Kiri walked over to me and i placed my hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" i ask. She nodds unhappily, i hug her gently and a tear rolled down her cheek. I walk over to lo'ak and the other kids.

"What is wrong with you." I say clearly annoyed.

"We were just telling the de-" One of the boys started but Aonung put a hand in front of his face.

"Say that again. I dare you" Lo'ak threatened. But before anyone could speak Neteyam walks over.

"Hey bro. Chill" Neteyam nudges Lo'ak towards us. He walks over huffing. I noticed how annoyed Lo'ak was, i completely understand him. Neteyam walks back over mouthing to us "D!cks "

We all start to head off when we hear a chuckle from one of the boys "Scared?" They ask. Lo'ak couldn't take it.

"Hey i know we have 5 fingers, but do you wanna see what they can do?" Lo'ak asks. Anoung looks interested and focused of lo'aks hands
"You fold them up and do this" Lo'ak punched Aonung in the face 3 times, making him collapse. He got back up and Hissed at Lo'ak before they started to fight. Neteyam slowly joined.

"Lets go before this gets messy" I say to kiri, we walk back to the village to our hut. We get their and kiri goes over to Tuk. Neytiri ealks over to me. She has those mothers instincts of a childs sadness.

"What is wrong, my child?" Neytiri says. I look at her.

"did you ever get into arguments with dad?"
She smiled

"When i first saw your father i almost killed him.
I almost shot him in the head, but i kept hope. I got into all sorts of arguments. I called him a
Skxawng all the time,thats because i loved him." they way she said that gave me hope.

"So, why do you ask?" Neytiri chuckles.

"Well.. Theres this boy." i start

"No boys" jake calls in the distance. I laugh with my mother. Its nice to have my family's support.

"Where are your brothers" jake walks over.

"Long story. They may come back dead who knows?" i joke.

"What do you mean?" Neytiri asks, at that moment Neteyam walks in with a bleeding lip. Lo'ak not far behind.

"What the hell did i tell you two?" Jake practically yelled. "Be on your best behaviour, but of course you don't listen to me. Like always!"

"Look it was my fault" neteyam starts.

"No you need to stop taking the blame for you brother." he growls to lo'ak. Jake sighs. He is tired and done with their behaviour.